One man and his Campervan

CliveH

CliveH - 2011-05-18 9:01 AM

Watched this programme in the early hours of the morning - what a great programme!

BBC - well done.

How come i missed it before? - Has anyone on here come across it before?

Clive

This series was on a few months ago and caused some discussion on this forum.

My view was that it was really just another excuse for a cookery programme, and stopped watching it after the first one or two episodes.

Others found it more interesting, presumably those who like cookery programmes.

( You have probably now started another discussion !)

;-)

Guest pelmetman
CliveH - 2011-05-18 9:01 AM

Watched this programme in the early hours of the morning - what a great programme!

BBC - well done.

How come i missed it before? - Has anyone on here come across it before?

Early hours of the morning watching a program about campervans 8-) .................Babestation I can understand (lol) ........................I think you might need help Clive :D ..................unless this how its starts with tuggers..................before they move to the dark side...........and buy a camper (lol)

When insomnia strikes I scan the channels for anything interesting - and this was a great watch for 30 min. But I suppose at 3am anything can be.

For me - I love VW campers and I love cooking - so his making fresh mayonnaise for a lobster and a kind of cheesecake using a honeycomb base was interesting. As was his getting his gas fridge to fire up.

I shall record the rest of them as basically in the wee hours - anything like this is very welcome indeed.

Still cannot understand how I missed it first time :-D

Watched the whole series and found it very interesting, some of the places he got too in his van were fantastic but only accessible in small vans. Some of the cooking items were good and others a bit boring. I particulary liked the bit where he decided to cook on the beach with his mates.............Ooops, I won't spoil it for you ;-)

Archived