Boot sales

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

Have not done one for a long time :D .............noticed when I ordered me bacon butty that English is no longer the default language 8-) .........must brush up on my Polish as haggling is hard work :D

Did see a funny sign in the back of a van though :-D ............"Kids are for life, not just for benefits" (lol)..............

Guest Tracker
pelmetman - 2011-05-21 7:11 PM

.."Kids are for life, not just for benefits".............

It was just a joke Dave - they never meant it!

pelmetman - 2011-05-21 7:11 PM

Have not done one for a long time :D .............noticed when I ordered me bacon butty that English is no longer the default language 8-) .........must brush up on my Polish as haggling is hard work :D

You ought to come to ours, we have Chinese, German, French, Nigerian, Polish, Albanian etc, just about every nationality except the Eskimos!!! :D

Makes for an interesting time though!

:-D

Guest pelmetman
Have to say it was a interesting people watching exercise, and we got rid of alot of toot :D ............It was surprising how well what I used to burn as trade waste 8-) ......sold :D

Guest Tracker
Mel B - 2011-05-21 9:41 PM

You ought to come to ours, we have Chinese, German, French, Nigerian, Polish, Albanian etc, just about every nationality except the Eskimos!!! :D

:-D

I always knew that Hull was an odd place Mel - but why the discrimination against Eskimos?

Archived