Wind damage

ham

Guest Tracker

Rannoch Moor is just about one of the bleakest and wildest locations in Scotland - not even the locals go there other than for the ritual human sacrifice of tourists!

Amazing the power of wind - perhaps a change of diet might have helped!

ROAD ROCKETi - 2011-05-27 10:11 PM

Could have also had some judder from the base vehicle when reversing out of the 'wild camp' site.

Unless I am mistaken ( it has been known B-) ) the base vehicle was a mercedes Sprinter which is not particularly known for clutch judder to the best of my knowledge :D .

D.

So, no tyre marks caused by driving over the bog to park there and damage to the nearside.

The wind may have blown them off the road but I doubt that the wind alone caused the damage.

But , hey, why let the facts get in the way?

Doesn't look as if it was blown over - the bodywork is still upright and not flattened on it's side.

Must have been destroyed ' on it's wheels'

Pretty awful experience for anyone if they were inside.

:-(

We were on a cliff top aire one October somewhere in France, The wind had been rocking the van (auto sleeper clubman) for a while, when there was a sudden gust and it lifted two wheels off the ground and it came back down with a almighty crash, took the hint drove down into the town in my pj's as did the other 6 vans parked in the same spot, very frightening.

Pete

Archived