wildcamping gower

ham

Did you know?

That the word 'Wild' is the 'in' word on the BBC TV series nowadays, everytime there's a bit of natural surroundings to be shown they shove in the word wild. Personally I've little time for it having lived that way all my years. Motorhoming for me is being away from it all (including all things 'wild).

art

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1footinthegrave
art338 - 2011-06-05 12:00 PM

Did you know?

That the word 'Wild' is the 'in' word on the BBC TV series nowadays, everytime there's a bit of natural surroundings to be shown they shove in the word wild. Personally I've little time for it having lived that way all my years. Motorhoming for me is being away from it all (including all things 'wild).

art

I'm sure I'm not alone in being confused by your post, or am I ?

Can I take it that maybe you've found a way to get to Mars, that would definitely be away from it all, and as far as we know devoid of all things apart from rock and dust and including all things wild :-S

JudgeMental - 2011-06-05 11:35 AM

rupert123 - 2011-06-05 11:27 AM

747 - 2011-06-03 6:30 PM

It is no coincidence that a lot of wildcampers have independant views on camping. Quite a few run (or ran) their own business. The main protagonists come from a different background. Your main admirer Rupert was in the British car business (a real success story there) and I see you as either an Accountant or Civil Servant. Either way, a free spirit would be a definite handicap.

t.

Just spotted this gem from 747. As usual he assumes a lot because he has some problem with reading posts properly. I have worked for myself all my working life except for my five years engineering apprenticship and then two years working afloat on BP tankers. I guess that defines me, by your criteria, as a free spirit then but in no way handicaps me disliking free campers and all the problems they cause others.

And I also have been self employed for the majority of my working life...Some are just not a very good judge of character let alone anything else lol...Pathetic or what! :D

Its good to get a nibble when I go fishing. B-)

JudgeMental - 2011-06-05 1:13 PM

Maybe we can all agree to at least being "Wild at heart" :-D

Adventurous for you, but some are some aren’t. I heard from a very reliable forum source that the last time you went wild camping was in your drive at home? :D

Guest JudgeMental
postnote - 2011-06-05 2:12 PM

Maybe we can all agree to at least being "Wild at heart" :-D

Adventurous for you, but some are some aren’t. I heard from a very reliable forum source that the last time you went wild camping was in your drive at home? :D

Yet again you prove what an imbecile you truly are.....I have never seen anyone draw such contempt as you from so many members in such a short time!lol You must be either very thick skinned or a complete moron .....I suspect with some authority on the subject that you are rather pathetically the latter......

Well Well,

This thread just goes on and on and on (yawn), however, it's slightly more interesting than what's currently on the telly, so I have just taken delivery of a king sized 6 seater sofa and have drawn it up infront of my laptop. If any sane member cares to join me, I will be serving soft drinks and popcorn until 6 pm, thereafter, alcohol will be served with basket meals until 11pm.

Guest JudgeMental
Barryd999 - 2011-06-05 2:21 PM

This is a bit wild.

A member from wildcamping.co.uk

Not sure my Kontiki would cope though.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jedthespread?feature=chclk#p/u/13/tQFLT9YYhf0

My best van ever was my USA imported Westphalia T3 pop roof camper (not 4x4 version) I then had 3 demountable campers on different 4x4 double and king cab pickups......But as kids grew I thought more space was needed..in fact I was wrong, and wish i had never bought a coachbuilt.... horrible things. Present Adria is a great compromise but 4 wheel drive would be nice :-D

Yet again you prove what an imbecile you truly are.....I have never seen anyone draw such contempt as you from so many members in such a short time!lol You must be either very thick skinned or a complete moron .....I suspect with some authority on the subject that you are rather pathetically the latter......

Can no one have a say without you bad mouthing them?

I’m not sure you realise how hurtful your comments are. Therefore I can only suspect this is a legacy of your school days when you were a school bully. Let me explain and I think you will see you fit in this category.

Adults who bully are unimaginative, uncaring, aggressive, emotionally immature, inadequate (especially in social skills) and irresponsible.

Unlike me and others who you abuse through your written words, we are adults who are bullied because we tend to be imaginative, creative, caring, empathic, tolerant and responsible.

I rest my case

:-D

donna miller - 2011-06-05 2:38 PM

Well Well,

This thread just goes on and on and on (yawn), however, it's slightly more interesting than what's currently on the telly, so I have just taken delivery of a king sized 6 seater sofa and have drawn it up infront of my laptop. If any sane member cares to join me, I will be serving soft drinks and popcorn until 6 pm, thereafter, alcohol will be served with basket meals until 11pm.

Count me in Donna but only if you promise to wear your Google Tee shirt :D .

D.

Guest 1footinthegrave
I think part of the problem with social networking sites and forums like this and many others, is many think they can post what they like without care who they offend, getting their point rammed home is more important to them. I suppose I'm guilty too if someone deliberatly takes the P*** out of something I've posted as well. But I do think some contributors have taken it to a much higher level, and have turned it in to an art form. Is there a clue in the number of posts they have submitted I wonder. Or perhaps they simply enjoy verbal bullying, I doubt they say some of the same things sitting opposite you in the pub ! >:-(

Guest JudgeMental
postnote - 2011-06-05 2:56 PM

I’m not sure you realise how hurtful your comments are. Therefore I can only suspect this is a legacy of your school days when you were a school bully. Let me explain and I think you will see you fit in this category.

Adults who bully are unimaginative, uncaring, aggressive, emotionally immature, inadequate (especially in social skills) and irresponsible.

Unlike me and others who you abuse through your written words, we are adults who are bullied because we tend to be imaginative, creative, caring, empathic, tolerant and responsible.

I rest my case

If you keep on commenting negativily on my postings, then I will keep on lambasting you?

One only has to see your posting on "Go Box" thread to see what a complete fool you are......You are not alone, there are others like you on here..They just learnt to keep their distance, but you sir are just like an abused puppy, you just keep on coming back for more......

Once again I will remind you that you started this...

Dave Newell - 2011-06-05 3:20 PM

donna miller - 2011-06-05 2:38 PM

Well Well,

Count me in Donna but only if you promise to wear your Google Tee shirt :D .

D.

Yeah and me, you can take your T shirt off if you like. >:-)

I am puzzled by the number of negative comments attributed to how many posts a forum member makes.

Some contributors are more active than others, simple as that. I concede that some post counts will occasionally be higher because of baiting and stirring etc but please don't link that to all.

There are plenty of folk on here who contribute in a positive, sensible mature manner who by virtue of their own personal choice spend a great deal of time in here.

There's nothing wrong with that, they're not sad", they don't need to "get out more", (they may not be able to, have you thought of that I wonder), and they're not quarrelsome.

They're just contributors.

Martyn

JudgeMental - 2011-06-05 4:15 PM

If you keep on commenting negativily on my postings, then I will keep on lambasting you?

One only has to see your posting on "Go Box" thread to see what a complete fool you are......You are not alone, there are others like you on here..They just learnt to keep their distance, but you sir are just like an abused puppy, you just keep on coming back for more......

I would have thought that someone who is as delusional as you would have been sectioned by now. Suppose you’re the one that got away?

It’s great to hear someone crtiersising a question, but does not have a modicum of sense to be able to answer it in a constructive and knowledgeable manner. Your posts seem hell bent on highlighting your disruptive mind.

Please don’t go and post on GoBox thread as it is informative and you will only turn yet another thread into your normal fiscal one!

Thanks for reminding me quote “Once again I will remind you that you started this...” but is surprises me that you cognitive side the ability perceive, remember and learn is somewhat failing you.. You have shown once again you do not learn by your mistakes.

I think you now know you place. Accept you have more than met your match…

By the way "negatively" spelt like this

Guest 1footinthegrave
JudgeMental - 2011-06-05 4:15 PM

postnote - 2011-06-05 2:56 PM

I rest my case

"If you keep posting negativily on my postings, then I will keep lambasting you" is what you say to another poster.

Who exactly do you think you are, some wonderful fountain of knowledge, always more often than not with something to say whatever the thread is about.

What a total prize pillock you must be, I doubt you have a friend in the world. Your barely worth the effort of typing these words, I doubt with a skin no doubt as thick as a Rhino it will have little effect as usual. But boy oh boy what a better more convivial place these forums would be without your, how many is it 5200 and counting, nasty ramblings.

Over the months you have demonstrated with regular monotomy the desire to deride almost everyone ( except your few imagined admirers) chances are even those are just multiple "users" you yourself have created. We all note you often include LOL, in your acerbic comments,then go on to use some choice put down, no doubt your the only one laughing.

The picture you have chosen with some partially clothed young woman shouts from the roof tops what a shallow idiotic person you must be, as does your handle "Judgemental". perhaps there is a clue in your what may well have been a subconcious choice, of "Judge" and "MENTAL"

Guest JudgeMental

So have you two morons anything useful to say regards the Gower? No.....obviously not! lol

I think some of you spend to much time scrutinising other peoples contributions and opinions, probably because you are such worthless individuals yourselves. I find it laughable that some of you think you can get away with being openly rude and criticising others, as you wouldent get away with this in real lfe, so why the hell on here I wonder...Sad or what!............. Then you compound your stupidity by usually completely misinterpreting their comments as you simply dont understand Internet etiquette*-)

Guest 1footinthegrave
JudgeMental - 2011-06-05 5:50 PM

So have you two morons anything useful to say regards the Gower? No.....obviously not! lol

I think some of you spend to much time scrutinising other peoples contributions and opinions, probably because you are such worthless individuals yourselves. I find it laughable that some of you think you can get away with being openly rude and criticising others, as you wouldent get away with this in real lfe, so why the hell on here I wonder...Sad or what!............. Then you compound your stupidity by usually completely misinterpreting their comments as you simply dont understand Internet etiquette*-)

You really are completely deluded individual who apparently cannot read too well either despite your 5200+ posts and counting, or maybe an undiagnosed paranoid schizophrenia case. Perhaps you really do need professional help, in which case I can only apologise for misinterpreting your obvious madness for a genuine illness. I will not respond any further until such time has you have had an opinion, and let you have the last word, because at the end of the day that's what it is all about with you, so enjoy the moment , and lap it up.

Guest JudgeMental

The thing is I have stopped reading your nasty contributions ages ago....

That you and your mate do not "get" the judge is unsurprising...To thick? Must be! Or to be honest, how else have we ended up here I wonder...

No matter what you may think, I am a helpful chap and contribute and try to add my bit on here. It is absolutely no surprise to me why you have to camp alone, as you are beyond the realm of normal behaviour and have obviously forgotten how to communicate normally

JudgeMental - 2011-06-05 6:24 PM

The thing is I have stopped reading your nasty contributions ages ago....

That you and your mate do not "get" the judge is unsurprising...To thick? Must be! Or to be honest, how else have we ended up here I wonder...

No matter what you may think, I am a helpful chap and contribute and try to add my bit on here. It is absolutely no surprise to me why you have to camp alone, as you are beyond the realm of normal behaviour and have obviously forgotten how to communicate normally

What a load of old Tosh Judgey, the only contribution to this and other threads from you; is your constant flow of verbal diarrhea. You must be drowning in it?

I think that 1footinthe grave summed you up very eloquently and it is you that forgotten how to communicate normally. Looking at your speeches you seem to be someone suffering from anal retention.

You criticised my questions regarding a GoBox, restore my fait in human nature and not that you are a lost cause. Let me read your helpful contribution on this subject.

>:-)

Archived