wildcamping gower

ham

JudgeMental - 2011-06-06 11:27 PM

1footinthegrave - 2011-06-06 10:11 PM

To Judgemental

There you go again with the abuse, but.....................................................................................

I think I've finally got it. Just looking at your picture gives a clue, three scantily dressed young ladies, one in particular not in the best of tastes for a public forum,

For the sake of these forums I will once again offer to not respond, on condition that you moderate your language both to me, and others on these forums let me pose the question, is that a deal ?

You keep on repeatedly commenting on my avatar..you are obsessed! lol

If you knew ANYTHING about the Judge you would realise it is a continuation of a set of comical pictures full of fictional innuendo. That you dont "get it" and have some weird sexual hangup is of no surprise....your disgusting lol

Like I told your fellow moronic mate, dont ever dream of trying to tell me what to do. You simply have not a clue! The only good thing with these recent threads is that they have exposed, you, 747 and postnote for what you truly are...Horrible people, out off time and out of place....

Actually Judge I think you might be wrong. Ive actually met one of the people you quote here as being Horrible, he was wild camping and clearling up mess on a beach that others had left. (no Im not making this up or being funny this time). I didnt want to mention it as Im not sure he would thank me but I wont say which one it was out of the three you quote but suffice to say that as I beleive I am a good judge of character he is one of the nicest blokes I have ever met.

Then again maybe you think Im Orrible an all! Surely not.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JudgeMental
Barry, I have no reason to disbelieve you ...But the anonymous nature of the Internet forum, can bring out all sorts of conflicts that in a normal social setting would be totally unexceptable.... Some people are just beyond reason........... :-D

Guest 1footinthegrave

You truly are beyond belief that you don't recognise yourself in that statement.

P.S I have been loath to tell you this from the beginning of this topic, but in a previous topic it was ME who recommended the Gower to you when you said you were going to visit friends in the South Wales area, look it up, and no mention of wild camping from me, just nice CLs and plenty of sites. That's kind of ironic isn't it. 8-)

donna miller - 2011-06-06 10:20 PM

Barryd999 - 2011-06-06 10:03 PM

Flipping heck Donna you could hold a summit meeting on that. Perhaps thats what we need to do. We could all meet on your sofa and sort this out. Can you provide beer and Nuts?

Being a lady, I can only provide the beer. :D :D :D

p.s. has anyone noticed how crap these emoticons have gone 8-)

Oh is that all, I heard lady's are the best :D

602 - 2011-06-07 7:01 AM

Hi,

Isn't it illegal to mock a persons physical or mental disabilities?

As for toilet training, where do ramblers find their relief? Or are they SAS trained?

You have to have a brain to mock a persons mental disabilities. As you can read Judgey doesn't have one. :D

As a regular visitor to ther Gower, and other surfing sites around South wales, I am going to petition the local council to ban ALL motorhomes, tents and caravans from the Gower, close down the campsites and place huge boulders across all laybys and field entrances. That way, you boys will be satisfied that neither group is being favoured. I suggest you all start a petion in your own area as well.

It will also ensure you testosterone fuelled, stubborn, "my dick is bigger than your dick" males, will have one less subject to argue about.

The Gower and surrounding area is there for local people like Myself and my friends to enjoy, it's also enjoyed by tenters, vanners, day trippers and motorhomers from all over the UK and beyond. the sites are usually quite full and business is pretty good for most businesses and traders in the area, so if you boys insist on dragging this fued on for longer than the crimean war (which you probably all participated in), don't like the prices the sites charge and refuse to use them, or the fact that people do and can park up without paying, then may I respectfully suggest that you all stay the *#@% away, and leave the rest of us in peace. >:-(

donna miller - 2011-06-07 12:20 PM

As a regular visitor to ther Gower, and other surfing sites around South wales, I am going to petition the local council to ban ALL motorhomes, tents and caravans from the Gower, close down the campsites and place huge boulders across all laybys and field entrances. That way, you boys will be satisfied that neither group is being favoured. I suggest you all start a petion in your own area as well.

It will also ensure you testosterone fuelled, stubborn, "my dick is bigger than your dick" males, will have one less subject to argue about.

The Gower and surrounding area is there for local people like Myself and my friends to enjoy, it's also enjoyed by tenters, vanners, day trippers and motorhomers from all over the UK and beyond. the sites are usually quite full and business is pretty good for most businesses and traders in the area, so if you boys insist on dragging this fued on for longer than the crimean war (which you probably all participated in), don't like the prices the sites charge and refuse to use them, or the fact that people do and can park up without paying, then may I respectfully suggest that you all stay the *#@% away, and leave the rest of us in peace. >:-(

Does this mean the bounce on your new sofa is off then?

donna miller - 2011-06-07 3:08 PM

Nah, I've paid the rent for a month and it looks like sicknote is having a go at the judge and several others on every other thread, so the sofa stays. :D

Sicknote, nice one Donna. As he keeps his real name very quiet that might just stick.

Guest Tracker

Just a simple suggestion.

If everyone who has no point to make were to make it without resorting to insults and personal attacks on others because they have nothing else to offer there would be more postings worth reading and less crud.

Why not call a truce now?

Donna

"It will also ensure you testosterone fuelled, stubborn, "my dick is bigger than your dick" males, will have one less subject to argue about. "

I think you've used the wrong metaphor i should be "who can p**s the highest. :-D :-D :D

Tracker - 2011-06-07 3:43 PM

Just a simple suggestion.

If everyone who has no point to make were to make it without resorting to insults and personal attacks on others because they have nothing else to offer there would be more postings worth reading and less crud.

Why not call a truce now?

But Rich, I fear your plea is doomed: it is the insults and personal attacks that are their whole point! If you make them do the small talk nicely, they'll just invade the useful posts with insults and personal attacks instead. :-) The Strange One already does this.

• 2 weeks later...
Not had a chance to read this lot yet, but thought I'd mention that in Ireland we noticed a few 'No camping on beaches or sand dune' or just 'No camping' signs, when enquiring about this, we were informed that it did not refer to motorhomers stopping in the car parks next to them, which was happily permitted, but specifically to people actually 'camping' in tents, as they left one hell of a mess.

To get back on track ... some questions were asked so I'll answer in our case:

When 'off-site' camping in the England, Ireland, Scotland or Wales:

Toilet waste - goes into a toilet block, if there is an attendant we ask and have never been refused, if an unattended one we ensure that it isn't going to upset anyone if we use it for our waste. At all times we only ever empty our waste at quiet times, not to try to hide, but to ensure that there is no-one to offend as, with the best will in the world, it does pong for a short while! :D

Grey waste - is drained where it will not do any harm, cause pollution, or upset. We only put water into our waste, not oil, harmful chemicals etc. When in Ireland once we had filled up with fuel at a garage, we were directed to the car wash point to fill-up with fresh water, so we were able to use the car wash drain point at the same time. :-D

Fresh water - we get this from garages, toilet blocks (make sure it's potable of course!) and for the first time in Ireland, a new graveyard with a tap in the parking area ... the 'residents' did not object. (lol)

When 'off-site camping in mainland Europe:

Toilet waste - we use motorhome bournes or a toilet block. :->

Grey waste - again, use motorhome bournes, or it is drained where it will not do any harm, cause pollution, or upset. :-)

Fresh water - once again we use motorhome bournes, or toilet blocks. B-)

Where we stop:

We 'off-site' camp responsibly, so as not to offend anyone, if there is a chance of doing so, we don't stop, if there locals around we ask if it would be a problem if we stop there, if so, we don't stay, so far we've never been refused nor had a problem. We clear up rubbish if we see it near where we are - on our latest trip, we were even helping one of the locals to collect drift wood off the beach for his log fire!

I have no doubt that some abuse 'off-site' camping ... call it what you will ... but we are not all the same.

Archived