HELP - I'M LOST

Mel E

Brian Nope, that don't work on my system, it just jumps up a bit. I've reprogrammed my mouse so that the scroller works as you've suggested David thanks. But ... all I really want is a 'button' to press,!!! Even better if there was one that took you back to the 'Motorhome Matters' page as well!!! Go on, make a ratty woman happy someone!

Mel.

OK.  Another try then.  If your keyboard has the Page up; Page down, keys, just press and hold them.  One press jumps you in the direction stated by about the amount you can see on screen, if you see what I mean.  Pressing, and holding the key down, will get you to the top/bottom quite quickly.

Re the slider bar, I think I didn't make myself clear.  One click, as you describe, does just jump it up a bit. You need to click and hold hold the left mouse button down, until the slider finishes moving, for the effect I was trying to describe.

Hope all clearer now!

. . . . and you've added the alternative sort order - such nice guys! Pity you've put it into the control panel settings, though - it would be much more useful if you could toggle between the two settings. However, I guess some people are never satisfied . . .

Archived