CC hebden bridge info req

ips

We are just over 6m and have stayed there once. It is in walking distance of the town. Nice site and we know quite a few people who go there often.

OOps forgot about the grub, you should have no problems on the eating side of things in West Yorkshire

We think the CL at Wadsworth is a better bet.

We used it recently, £10 a night, lovely views, (none from the CC site), hardstandings and showers for those that don't have their own.

Lovely walks into Hebden Bridge, pub 6 mins walk away, nice food and top Landlord too, very welcoming.

Downside? Well you need to reasonably fit for the pull back to the CL, that said, there are buses that run very close if you need one.

The Town is very very eclectic, expect all sorts of society, some quite startling sights. Dosn't bother us but some may be a bit, Disgusted Of Tonbridge Wells, if you get my drift.

There are lovely eating places, cafes, pubs, easy canal side cycling and super walking. I'd pick the CL any day over the site.

Martyn

Hi ips I live not too far from Hebden Bridge , dont know where your driving from but could I suggest Holmfirth which is on the outskirts of Huddersfield , its where Last of the Summer Wine was filmed , nice walking and eating too .Its about 20 minutes from Hebden and you would be able to go The Galpharm Stadium home to Huddersfield Town who are the 2nd greatest team in the world after Glasgow Rangers

I just cant let that go antony..no way.The Galparm stadium is fine..but Huddersfield/?omg /Rangers? maybe they could get in to the 3rd Division`draw short straws and it coulld be a division higher greatest team` in the world..no..sorry. Rangers could find their level with Barnsley/Doncaster/Huddersfield

The second greatest:team must be Featherstone Rovers..the highs..?then the lows.[some of those at the Galparm] .but the `greatest` accolade must go to the ladies beachball team: who entertain us with great`class and panache`..and...enough.

But your spot on with Holmfirth..nice place..nice people and some superb sights.Well past the three score and ten..but still prefer such as the Beachball/synchronised swimming~???

Archived