Cat lovers beware.

donna miller

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Donna

Many many thanks for that because you may just have solved a BIG problem that I have.

Part of our doing up the whole house w3e have had four Patio Doors fitted, now so what you say, well this is so what.

Lee has to be able to get out of the house unaded in the event of an emergency and there is NO automatic Patio Door unlocking devices on the market as they have three or five locking pins(so Social Services have told me) so I need to make one up and the door locking selenoid from that car seems to be just the thing.

Next week, after the Bathroom updating is completed, I will be visiting the scrapyards to get one and give them a go.

Maybe Clive, the international playboy, could give me details of a stronger device or advice/ideas from anyone else would be gratefully received

Thanks again Donna

Mel B - 2011-06-28 6:16 PM

Thanks for that Donna ... I really, really, really needed a good laugh ... I've got tears rolling down my face now - absolutely hilarious!!!

(lol)

Bet you wouldn't laugh if someone squirted you when you used a hedge on the camping site, instead of walking to the loo's. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.. :D

I'm confused here.

Now I know that sicknote isn't the sharpest knife in the box, and probably had issues with his/her education when younger, but someone help me out with this conundrum..........

Mel B has worked hard and purchased a lovely motorhome...................... WITH A TOILET.

Mel B has also spent some of her money to stay on a campsite, which presumably........ HAS A TOILET.

Mel B is not from NORWICH, so why the hell would she be peeing in a hedge.

You really shouldn't judge others by your own standards mate. *-)

donna miller - 2011-06-29 8:58 AM

I'm confused here.

Now I know that sicknote isn't the sharpest knife in the box, and probably had issues with his/her education when younger, but someone help me out with this conundrum..........

Mel B has worked hard and purchased a lovely motorhome...................... WITH A TOILET.

Mel B has also spent some of her money to stay on a campsite, which presumably........ HAS A TOILET.

So now you are telling us you’re an expert as to when, where and how Mel goes to the loo? :D

Oh dear, I know there has been numerous attempts at discovering your true identity, and some may or may not be right.

However, just by reading many of your more recent posts, many of which contain childish, smutty sexual innuendos such as the above post, coupled with your obsession with winding people up, I have concluded that you are merely a pre-pubescent boy, have no mates, are covered in acne and you have wet dreams most nights. You have a picture of Miley Cyrus on your bedroom wall and carry a Nintendo DSI around with you wherever you go.

And No, you will never experience a wet pussy dripping on your carpet.

donna miller - 2011-06-29 10:26 AM

Oh dear, I know there has been numerous attempts at discovering your true identity, and some may or may not be right.

However, just by reading many of your more recent posts, many of which contain childish, smutty sexual innuendos such as the above post, coupled with your obsession with winding people up, I have concluded that you are merely a pre-pubescent boy, have no mates, are covered in acne and you have wet dreams most nights. You have a picture of Miley Cyrus on your bedroom wall and carry a Nintendo DSI around with you wherever you go.

And No, you will never experience a wet pussy dripping on your carpet.

And your point is?

postnote - 2011-06-29 9:19 AM

donna miller - 2011-06-29 8:58 AM

I'm confused here.

So now you are telling us you’re an expert as to when, where and how Mel goes to the loo? :D

Thank you Donna. :-D

Postnote - Donna is quite right, she and I are both ladies (most of the time anyway! :D ) and we know how to behave and when/where to do and not to do things, you obviously have difficulties in determining the appropriate time for doing or saying things, perhaps you shouldn't skip school so much to play on the forum? :->

• 6 months later...

Archived