2.8 JTD Cambelt Change In Yorkshire

AlanR

Hi, can anyone recommend a garage in the Bradford, West Yorkshire area, where I can send my Hymer 3.9 Tonne motorhome with a Fiat 2.8 JTD engine for an annual service and a cambelt change along with the water pump, pulleys etc..? What sort of price should this type of service cost?

AlanR :-D

Guest Tracker

If Leicester is not too far for you you could do worse than contact Nick at Euroserv.

His guys will do a good job and not rip you off and if you hire a car from Enterprise for the day there are plenty of things to do and see in the area for the day?

You could try Dick Lane Motorhomes in Bradford. I have not used them but their quote for the annual service was attractive. In the end I went to Richard Baldwins in Halifax to maintain the dealer warranty stamp in the service book.

Give the BT Garage at Leeds a try.

Middleton Grove, Dewsbury Road LEEDS LS11 5TJ

Contacts

Supervisor: Steven Clarkson

Tel (0113) 271 6969

Email:leeds@btfleet.com

I use BT Fleet in Walsall and Birmingham for all my servicing and MOT's. Excellent work at half the dealer prices.

Hi, I use the west Yorkshire Ambulance Service garage for my servicing and have also had a cambelt changed by them. I believe they have a garage in Bradford, Their Number is in the phone book under WYMAS .

Colin

Archived