Burger and chips on the bbq

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

I have tried this at home where we have the kettle type and it worked fine :D

So thought I'd try it on the camper bbq, and the results taste better than they looked (lol)

The menu was home made beef burger stuffed with chedder.........should of been Roquefort cheese but we cocked up on the bank holidays again *-) ............Hand cut chips sprinkled with herbs served on a french baguette........and homemade colslaw on a bed of lettuce.......Yum Yum :D

I like my junk food fix :$

DSCN2113web.jpg.7d6166bb7d68a359076490bc1686d950.jpg

1993221424_DSCN2114web.jpg.377831c2b792a16932aaa11e997faa1b.jpg

Guest pelmetman
JudgeMental - 2011-06-11 7:15 PM

How soprhisticated.......Moi's oink eats better *-)

Well I did use plates instead of my usual trough :D

Guest Tracker

Well I like the look of it Dave - cheap and simple - jus' like me!

On the other hand BBQ freshly caught mackerel or trout with fresh (preferably still warm) crusty bread would get my vote - always assuming I can catch the slippery blighters!

Dave I reckon you have a sideline business, you do the food photographs for all the fast food chains, you know the ones that show the food all well presented on a plate and appetising and then they serve you the real thing which looks nothing like the picture. Glad to see that you showed us what we would have actually been getting before you showed the picture of how you would have promoted it :D :D

Wonderful posts, keep em coming and enjoy your holiday ;-)

Guest peter
If truth be told, I couldn't either Brian. But I was in a kindly mood yesterday. Mind you I don't think the dog would have eaten anything like that in the first place. So maybe my initial observation may well be accurate after all. (lol) (lol)

Guest Tracker

The problem may be that since Dave sold his cement mixer he has to mix his home made burger mince with a shovel and a dustbin and as anyone will know a shovel and a dustbin are not as good at mixing as a dedicated cement mixer.

Looking on the bright side - the cement mixer will never go rusty due to ten years worth of residual fat lining it's insides!

I didn't ask what sort of fat it was - but there is a distinct shortage of wildlife in certain parts of Lincolnshire and lots of cats have gone missing so it could be anything??

The McPelmet Meal - the McPelmetBurger with McPelmet fries, McPelmet salad & McPelmet coleslaw, with McPelmet rouge.

Has a certain ring to it :D

Does it come in Mega Size?

When are you BBQing again - I'll be there!

Jeremy the L'AimeDuck

Yep, that's what can happen when you give your dog a hot chip 8-)

Did it on the front in Brixham once; families eating chips everywhere, puke everywhere!

Talk about embarassing! :$ :$ :$

Mrs o had to clean up while me and the dog sauntered off as nonchalantly as possible... ;-)

Archived