where can i get replacement ally wheels cheap??

wildrover

wildrover - 2011-06-13 2:31 PM

my alloy wheels have corrodedand one is cracked i need to replace all6 anyone know where i can get them cheap

depends where you are located ? Know a few blokes up in Liverpool who could obtain some to order for you pretty cheaply, cash only no questions asked ;-)

Why buy new?

I purchased a set of refurbished wheels at a considerable saving on new price ,couldn't tell the difference..

Google " refurbished alloy wheels" and you will get a lot of hits.

Probably a company near you can oblige

A hint given to me by the refurbisher I used was that, before fitting your alloys. rub car wax on them covering all nooks and crannies, polish it off and do it again. A bit time consuming but I never had the problem of brake dust sticking and I never had to do more than wash them with car shampoo to maintain the shine.

robin thank again . i got 6 for £840 plus a set of valves .

i tried other companies and most had no idea of product knowlege when i told them set was for 5 ton camper all said alloys could not b e fitted also fiat set were £900 for four and would only sell me two sets evan though i only needed 6

cheers

Happy to help.

They've been offering a motorhome service for some years, and know the difference between car and van alloys (loading requirement).

The fact that I knew they would do sets of 6 was also relevant.

Hope they look good on your 'van.

B-)

Archived