Dusseldorf 2011

tonyfletcher

Hi

I was hoping to go to the show this year, not been before, I see from previous threads that you just turn up (no bookable tickets) can you stay overnight in the camping area? or is it just parking for the day?

If you can stay overnight does anyone know the cost?

Thanks

Tony

Huge camping area next to showground with curtsey buses to entrance, Motorhome service point takes about 8 vans at a time (free). Stalls selling bread & other food at normal prices. Large marquee for evening entertainment (free) live bands, hot food & beer all at normal prices.

Last time we went it was about 8/9€ a night we were there the last weekend of the show I think it was a couple of Euro more earlier in the week.

Hope you like noisy nights it's at the end of the airport runway. (lol)

If you don't have an emissions sticker be careful how you drive in it's right on the edge of the zone, if following signs from the Autobahn you should be OK.

Guest JudgeMental

Fantastic show! last year stayed in hotel in Town, free transport to/from show once you have a ticket...

4 years previously. we arrived late in van during a thunder storm, and where just shepherded in, free for 3 nights. You need to try the dark "Alt" beer, larger man usually but it is so nice....

Archived