Apologies

postnote

laimeduck - 2011-06-21 10:41 PM

Sorry chum - too late - damage done.

First of all I’m not your chum, secondly haven forbid if you are ever a juror. And thirdly I asked for constructive responses and not to be slagged of by the likes of Peter who I have never replied to one of his posts before.

Guest Tracker

I meander through life's tribulations without ever holding a grudge and am very happy to take Postnote's - it would be nice to know his/her name - apology at face value and welcome him/her back to the fold.

For a variety of resons we are all capable of saying the wrong thing at times and there is nothing to be gained by being bitchy about it - which is not to say that these things are easily forgotten - time will tell?

Meanwhile can we please let bygones be bygones, and I hope that we will all allow Postnote the benefit of a fresh start without recriminations and without anyone boring everyone else by continually dragging up past events?

Surely everyone is entitled to a second chance?

Guest Tracker
postnote - 2011-06-21 10:48 PM

laimeduck - 2011-06-21 10:41 PM

Sorry chum - too late - damage done.

First of all I’m not your chum, secondly haven forbid if you are ever a juror. And thirdly I asked for constructive responses and not to be slagged of by the likes of Peter who I have never replied to one of his posts before.

Not a good start Postnote is it - that could be seen as more of the same old from you?

Just let it go and with luck and a bit of tolerance all round peace will break out once more?

Guest JudgeMental

Can the mods pull this thread please? As it has nothing to do with motorhoming..... :-S

(Thread moved by mods)

Guest Tracker

As it is in Chatterbox it can be about any subject so there is no need to either move or pull it.

Nothing really offensive has yet been posted, no racism, no bad language, just normal Chatterbox rubbish - nothing wrong with that - is there?

Tracker - 2011-06-22 7:26 AM

it would be nice to know his/her name -

I agree and that applies to everyone (Judge??????) trouble is will that be real? I once signed for a parcel as Michael Mouse. No one queried it *-) When I signed on I thought you had to use a silly name, I am not in the least bit Porky*-)

Roy

Guest JudgeMental

Oop's I thought this was in "matters" :-S

Porky everyone knows my name (Eddie) I have been on here long enough *-)

looking down the list of forums it says that chatterbox is the place where you can chat about anything and everything, informative, interesting educational, frivolous, silly, entertaining or in my case as I have been accused of, sending in banal posts, so what exactly do the forum police allow to be posted?

It seems that you cannot do right for wrong, send in too many posts and you risk getting slagged off.

JudgeMental - 2011-06-22 9:07 AM

Can the mods pull this thread please? As it has nothing to do with motorhoming..... :-S

That's great coming from you Judgey, 95% of what you bleat on about has noting to do with Motor Homing :D

Guest JudgeMental
postnote - 2011-06-22 2:37 PM

JudgeMental - 2011-06-22 9:07 AM

That's great coming from you Judgey, 95% of what you bleat on about has noting to do with Motor Homing :D

That is rich coming from a know nothing ass wipe like you.......You have skin thicker than a rhinoceros to keep on hanging about on here where your presence is clearly not welcome by most...

Guest JudgeMental
antony1969 - 2011-06-22 4:51 PM

Postnote what did you say that was so terrible , was it something about Huddersfield ?

If you looked in on "Matters" a few weeks ago you would have seen this character causing mayhem and upseting near enough everyone! including the most mild mannered among us. I really thought this Troll was barred and was surprised to see it pop its head up again....

Rather than getting all hot under the collar about someones posts why not do as I do.

I NEVER reply to anyones posts that is always provacative, that way they end up swopping posts with themselves and will eventually get bored and move on.

As Tracker is fond of saying ..........."Simples"

JudgeMental - 2011-06-22 12:29 PM

Oop's I thought this was in "matters" :-S

Porky everyone knows my name (Eddie) I have been on here long enough *-)

Not really Eddie, under your profile (click on JudgeMental) you do not have a name, so newcomers will not know. Has someone pulled the plug on you or have you removed your name for some devious reason *-)

Roy Fuller

There are just the one or two people on this forum who like to dish it out but are unable to accept any of it back. A good thread then degenerates into a slagging match. Is it to much to ask yourself to re-read your reply post and see if anything could be misconstrued in what you have said.

An apology as been given, is it to hard for some of you to accept. He or she (postnote) as not slunked off but stayed and has tried to amened things. Is a second chance no longer permissible, I've had second chances in the past, have you not?

The moderators may have pm postnote, if they have then they are giving a second chance. On the other hand they may not have had contact so found nothing wrong with the posts, so the message would be carry on, no problem's.

postnote, there are members on here that range from all sorts of professions i.e mechanics, finance, legal, public service you name it and of course d**k heads like me..!! but the advice given and the problem sorting is all given in good faith and 99% of it will be correct, we are all here because of what we have in common whether rich or poor and that is our hobby or our pastime.

Sometimes it is just better to bite your lip and take the advice that Porkey as given in his above post.

No rant, just a bit of commonsense I hope. :-D

Dave

Sorry, it was Syd's post that I was referring to.

Guest JudgeMental

"No rant, just a bit of commonsense I hope".

Well if you reckon that lot is common sense, I am afraid you are neither attentive or insightful.

Also look up the definition on internet Troll's

Archived