Haircut Dave ?

Syd

Guest pelmetman
Keithl - 2011-06-25 10:58 AM

I think Syd is referring to Dave Newell and his charity hair cut :-S

Keith

I thought Dave always looked like that :D

Dave Newell - 2011-06-25 7:39 PM

We raised about three thousand pounds in the end, many thanks to all who donated. Funds raised were for Hops house, a respite care centre fot children with life shortening conditions.

D.

Good result Dave, well done. Keep us posted for next fund raising event.

Dave

Guest pelmetman

Perhaps the forum could suggest what you could do for your next charity event Dave >:-) ........................

pelmetman - 2011-06-26 11:49 AM

Perhaps the forum could suggest what you could do for your next charity event Dave >:-) ........................

I'm all for the hair cutting again ... you an choose which hair though Dave! :D

Guest pelmetman

How about a parachute jump?.............nipple piecing?.............or mud wrestling with Donna? B-)

(lol) (lol) (lol)

Mel B - 2011-06-26 7:25 PM

pelmetman - 2011-06-26 11:49 AM

I'm all for the hair cutting again ... you an choose which hair though Dave! :D

You gonna do yours too then Mel?

D.

Seeing as my new boss (aka Acting Director cause my original Director is leaving) has just complemented me on how smart I was at an event I'd organised last week, somehome I don't think he'd be tooooooo happy if I shaved my head! :-S

That's the weakest excuse I've heard Mel. If you told him and your co workerz you were going to shave your head to raise money for aworthwhile cause I'm pretty sure they'd all give you 100% support. Our eldest daughter did it last year ( I only joined in to give her moral support) and she is a restaurant manager zo often in front of house and in the public eye. Her employers gave total support and allowed collection tins by the tills.

D.

Guest pelmetman
Mel B - 2011-06-27 6:28 PM

Seeing as my new boss (aka Acting Director cause my original Director is leaving) has just complemented me on how smart I was at an event I'd organised last week, somehome I don't think he'd be tooooooo happy if I shaved my head! :-S

You could wear a wig after Mel :D ...................

Dave Newell - 2011-06-28 6:22 AM

Syd - 2011-06-27 9:03 PM

Not wishing to be seen as being a tad catty, did anyone else think like me that Dave looked better AFTER the haircut than he did before it

No offence taken Syd but I have to diagree :-D

D.

You mean the "I'm a fugitive from the law", or "I've escaped from a mental institution" is the new fashion????

Still, I did get to feel his stubble!!! :D

Did you feel his nipples Mel? I'am talking about the grease type one's.

A suggestion for your fund raising Dave. See how many free M/H services you can do in a day for fellow members, I would donate £20 to start it off. I'm sure Pelmetman (Dave) will undercut me :D

Dave

nowtelse2do - 2011-06-28 6:46 PM

A suggestion for your fund raising Dave. See how many free M/H services you can do in a day for fellow members, I would donate £20 to start it off. I'm sure Pelmetman (Dave) will undercut me :D

Dave

T

Sorry Dave but you've mistaken me for a member of the hard of thinking club!

D.

Dave Newell - 2011-06-28 10:50 PM

Dave

T

Sorry Dave but you've mistaken me for a member of the hard of thinking club!

D.

That Peltman has got to you hasn't he..?? :D

Dave

No I didn't I'm afraid, ... whether they're greasy or not I wouldn't like to say but his shirt wasn't showing any 'patches' .. so I'm not sure if Dave's into vaseline or not ... perhaps Jacqui can tell us .... :D

Archived