aires closed on A16

twooks

courtesy of 'chenille bombyx a cul brun' aires are closed on at least the south bound side of the A16 - including the one at Baie de Somme

it seems likely that the infestation - a regular event - will be under control soon since the main period is from April - June I believe

don't know if anyone else has mentioned this and as I say, it seems likely to be over soon

but in the meantime, don't count on being able to stop over at the moment

:-S B-)

We noticed that the aires on the A16 from the Belgian border down towards Calais were shut 10 days ago - apart from the one immediately before Calais for some reason. It did look like they had been for quite a while, but I suppose at this time of year 2 months worth of grass is quite a lot!

twooks - 2011-06-28 12:51 AM courtesy of 'chenille bombyx a cul brun' aires are closed on at least the south bound side of the A16 - including the one at Baie de Somme it seems likely that the infestation - a regular event - will be under control soon since the main period is from April - June I believe don't know if anyone else has mentioned this and as I say, it seems likely to be over soon but in the meantime, don't count on being able to stop over at the moment :-S B-)

Dont be too sad lots of Aires available without built in motorway noise here:-     Aires region Somme

Archived