Encyclopaedias for sale

postnote

postnote - 2011-06-30 10:13 AM

Have a full set of Encyclopaedias for sale, have just got married and now found out the wife knows everything.. :D

Not "married" surely, so it'll have been a "civil partnership".......... ;-)

Have a full set of Encyclopaedias for sale, have just got married and now found out the wife knows everything.. :D

She might know everything, it still didn't make her clever though.......................................she still married you. :D :D

donna miller - 2011-06-30 3:20 PM

She might know everything, it still didn't make her clever though.......................................she still married you. :D :D

But it might be I have the attributes a woman is looking for...I's sure Donna can enlarge :D

Guest Tracker

Proof at last, not that is really needed, that Postnote knows it all and does not need encyclopaedic assistance for anything.

We are indeed so fortunate - but not very lucky maybe - to have his omnipotent beneficial wisdom on this forum.

Or something?

Tracker - 2011-06-30 9:01 PM

Proof at last, not that is really needed, that Postnote knows it all and does not need encyclopaedic assistance for anything.

We are indeed so fortunate - but not very lucky maybe - to have his omnipotent beneficial wisdom on this forum.

Or something?

I never said I have unlimited power, that’s hence the need for encyclopedia’s, but as I said in my initial post Mrs Postnote knows everything,

I’m sure Tracker that you don’t always grasp the nettle. Maybe you should steer clear of big words!

:D

• 6 months later...

(lol) ..sorry for this late response but I've only just stumbled across this...and it's the funniest thing I've read on here in ages! (lol)

..not the the bit about your "wife"(?) knowing everything...but the fact that you own a book!?! (lol) (lol)

Mind you I dare say they'd be a good purchase for someone...as I can't imagine they've seen much use...

(lol)

pepe63 - 2012-01-03 9:32 AM

(lol) ..sorry for this late response but I've only just stumbled across this...and it's the funniest thing I've read on here in ages! (lol)

..not the the bit about your "wife"(?) knowing everything...but the fact that you own a book!?! (lol) (lol)

Mind you I dare say they'd be a good purchase for someone...as I can't imagine they've seen much use...

(lol)

Nice response had me laughing too. But it was books not a book. Lot's of pictures and sure you would enjoy them. :D :D

postnote - 2011-06-30 9:59 PM

Tracker - 2011-06-30 9:01 PM

Or something?

I never said I have unlimited power, that’s hence the need for encyclopedia’s, but as I said in my initial post Mrs Postnote knows everything,

I’m sure Tracker that you don’t always grasp the nettle. Maybe you should steer clear of big words!

:D

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

(lol)

I think they've been primarily used for standing on so he can reach the desk to use the computor. (lol) (lol) (lol)

peter - 2012-01-03 11:40 AM

(lol)

I think they've been primarily used for standing on so he can reach the desk to use the computor. (lol) (lol) (lol)
You said you wouldn't tell them I was a shorty.. :D

Archived