I know what I want, but is it out there?

deegee

I am looking for what I consider to be the perfect layout. It is a rear U-lounge - bathroom in the middle - 2 swivel cab seats at the front turning in to face a front facing two-seater bench with seat belts and a dining table. And a kitchen adjacent to this on the side so that the cook can use the dining table for preparation. Budget £50,000. There are mixes of this, but I can't find exactly this. Does anyone know of a van with this layout?

Hi There

If it is pure luxury you are looking for I have got it for you ? Mercedes Frankia Luxury Class 6 berth motor home. 5 years old 22,000 on the clock mint condition. Includes reversing camera, top of the range satelite system, Front over cab electric bed, cab air con,central heating, large seating area with swival seats, rear fixed double bed or 2 singles, T.V. Fridge Freezer, double sink, gas cooker with hob and grill. shower toilet, outside shower, gas point for B.B.Q, Awning, carpets, extending dining table which can be moved on runners to allow more space and much much more.....and its within the budget you have mentioned ;-)

treborsiwel - 2011-07-01 10:30 PM

Try the Marquis Majestic 145, has exactly that layout. Also Aircon, cruise, blown heating, electric step etc as standard. push Marquis hard and they will throw in tv, bike rack, awning and all for under £34K :-D

So £16000k change, thats a lot of touring, got to be worth a look.

Dave

Archived