Weekend hoooorayyy

postnote

What are you up to this weekend,

I’m off for a spot of fly fishing, only time I’ll get to thumb through this month’s MMM peacefully. Egg and salad creame sandwiches I thinks and maybe a washed down with a Fursty Ferret. Suppose you women are catching up with the housework?

Guest pelmetman
postnote - 2011-07-02 7:52 AM

I’m off for a spot of fly fishing, only time I’ll get to thumb through this month’s MMM peacefully. Egg and salad creame sandwiches I thinks and maybe a washed down with a Fursty Ferret. Suppose you women are catching up with the housework?[/quote

Wot more fishing] 8-).......................I'd of thought you'd had enough bites on here :D

pelmetman - 2011-07-02 10:23 AM

postnote - 2011-07-02 7:52 AM

I’m off for a spot of fly fishing, only time I’ll get to thumb through this month’s MMM peacefully. Egg and salad creame sandwiches I thinks and maybe a washed down with a Fursty Ferret. Suppose you women are catching up with the housework?[/quote

Wot more fishing] 8-).......................I'd of thought you'd had enough bites on here :D

Thanks, that reply made me burst out laughing. :D

Dave Newell - 2011-07-02 7:34 PM

Up the workers.........right up 'em I say! (With apologies to the carry on crew.

We are on a long weekend break at Goodwood Festival of Speed, been here since Wednesday and we go home on Monday, four whole days of motoring madness.

D.

From one dog to another, great sandwich’s.. :D :D

Up the workers.........right up 'em I say! (With apologies to the carry on crew.

We are on a long weekend break at Goodwood Festival of Speed, been here since Wednesday and we go home on Monday, four whole days of motoring madness.

D.

We thought about going there, but weren't sure if there would be enough to keep us interested for the whole of Friday-Sunday, any tips for next year?

donna miller - 2011-07-03 5:38 PM

D.

We thought about going there, but weren't sure if there would be enough to keep us interested for the whole of Friday-Sunday, any tips for next year?

Donna, that was the Goodwood Festival of Speed, if that didn't keep you interested, well what would? :D

donna miller - 2011-07-03 5:38 PM

D.

Tips for next year? Yes, just do it! Honestly Donna if you have even the slightest interest in motorsport you will love it! Its worth doing thursday for the moving motor show as it gives you a quiter day to look around, get your bearings and plan your next three days so that you get the most fromyour time here. Its not a cheap weekend away (£600ish for the lot including five nights camping but where else could you walk around 80+million quids worth of motors and talk to top name drivers.

D.

Archived