duvets for single beds

meggles

I am sure I once saw a single duvet cover with a single sheet attached as an alternative to sleeping bags for single beds in a motorhome or caravan

Does anyone know of such a thing and where I can buy these please?

Many thanks in advance

I think someone on here made their own. We use single Feather and Down duvets from Dunelm on our singles in the van. Great normally but we have just come back from South of France and they were a bit too hot, should have taken 2 single sheets with us. On the mattress we use jersey stretch sheets, easy to put on.

There are some specially made, I think they are Raskelf or Jonic can't remember which, but they have a good reputation but are pricey.

I got an email this morning from MailLife, this is the online version of an offer I took up from the Daily Mail (and no, I am not a Daily Mail reader :$ ), I did a google for something and they had it at a very good price.

Anyway, they have some very good offers on top quality duvets, including a 2 tier type, 9 tog + 4.5 tog. They are genuine duck down and I know that these are warm in winter and cool in Summer. I deleted the email so you just need to do a google on MailLife. They are on offer for half the normal price.

Guest JudgeMental
Lidl have some excellent sateen(Egyptian cotton) fitted sheets at the moment ...very luxurious. We got some matching pillowcase in sale as well...sleeping like a baby :D

Guest machra

Although we use a double we are in the process of changing the van and we plan to use the new van as single beds, and will use our duvet method using singles.

So at the moment we take an All Season duvet. One is 9.5 tog the other is 3.5 tog. These are both fitted with covers. One duvet goes on the van bed as a sheet the other you sleep under. The benefit we find is that at any one time we have a warm and a cool cover, so if weather is hot lie on the 9.5 tog and sleep under the 3.5. If weather is cold sleep on the 3.5 and lie under te 9.5. Downside is that you have to have 2x duvets with covers.

Take this a stage further, which we intend to with the new van, and you use 4x single duvets - 2x each.

Archived