Camos or Tracvision dome ?

Chudders

We had the Tracvision R4 fitted..but we had some reliability issues with it..But after I spoke to them on their stand at the NEC show a couple of years ago everything was sorted...However what they told me was an actual pack of shall we say not quite truths...They said..and I quote this system will get a signal ANYWHERE IN EUROPE...yes it will...might not be the one you want ie BBC1/2.. ITV etc but it will get a signal..we were in Peniscola for 6/7 weeks and all we could muster was CH5 and Sky 1..and a lot of the other sky channels..ie Sci-Fi Discovery challenge and the like..we did get the ordinary channels BBC 1..BBC 2..ITV1 and the rest all over France but we struggled in Spain further south from the border something to do with "The Satellite Footprint...

Hi

We recently got the new Camos satilite dome fitted and were told we would loose signal the further down the south of spain we got. Unfortunately there was a part faulty and the whole unit broke down before we got to our destination ( these things come to try us ) up to that point it was great the only draw back is when you set up camp try and get south facing and as much clearing as possible as trees cause blockages for the signal finder.

Hope this helps

Archived