Our Holidays

Poppy

Sorry Judge we didn't make it as far as Croatia!.Had a fabulous time none the less.We came down via Brus sels, a two night stop to visit the capital,Luxembourg, another 2 night stop to visit there,then a 2 nighter to visit Munich followed by a 4 night stop in Bruck in Austria which was fabulous.We decided then that traveling to Croatia was too much for us in a month so turned right.We stayed at a small Haflinger pony stud for a night near Innsbruck then to Zurich, last minute decision and worth it.I was knocked out by Zurich and its fabulous Cathedral and Huegenot church.For me beats anything seen in Italy.Personal point of view.Switzerland very expensive though.Interlaken next and a lovely walk in the mountains and finally the Alsace area of France.Stunning.The local Storks suport the tourist industry by visiting the camp sites in person.Also the wines!.Then a trundle up back north.The time passed so quickly.!

Guest JudgeMental
Sounds like fun! :-D But we need to be near water to really enjoy our summer, so looking forward to the Croatian beaches.....

Guest pelmetman
JudgeMental - 2011-07-06 9:36 AMSounds like fun! :-D But we need to be near water to really enjoy our summer, so looking forward to the Croatian beaches.....

Have you tried Skeggy Eddie?:D

Guest JudgeMental
pelmetman - 2011-07-06 9:54 AM
JudgeMental - 2011-07-06 9:36 AMSounds like fun! :-D But we need to be near water to really enjoy our summer, so looking forward to the Croatian beaches.....

Have you tried Skeggy Eddie?:D
Noooooooo.........I quess I should have added that we like reliable summer weather as well amd decent food? :-D

Archived