icon help

naittaw

Would someone please explain for me the significance of the extreme left column. On some threads I have a page with turned down corner, some with added green background tick, and some with orange rosette. I can't work out their significance.

Norma: As you must be aware I've been a prolific poster in the past and a rough check reveals I've input about 250 entries during the last 8 months. So, as my 'credibility/reliability' counter has been set to zero, at a similar rate of posting it would take over 13 more years to earn a Gold Star. Won't happen for me as I'm now on a self-imposed forum diet.

Er, sorry to correct you Clive, but there was a 'moderator' - don't you remember the postings that mysteriously disappeared? Especially if motorhome dealerships were being criticised??? Or am I living in a parallel universe???

Mel Sorry about delay. Just popped in today. (nothing like stating the obvious!) If you click on 'control panel' in the box top right, you will find an icon and 'Control panel'. That will bring up your info. In the box ' Profile image URL' you download a piccie. It has to be fairly low, memory wise. Ours is really a piccie of hubby, myself and the dog all hanging of the van. We use the picture on our postcards like a company name at the top. We've bought one of those little photo printers, add a sticky label the same size as the photo, Preprinted with the address etc and then we have our own boring postcards. Good luck

Archived