Fiamma Roof Window

Stevemac

Greetings from a new kid on the block! Apologies if I'm breaking any rules and regulations or general conventions but here goes...

I've recently acquired a Ducato camper which is on the road but is also a bit of a project. There is a large (internal frame size approx 100cm x 70cm) Fiamma (?) roof window which has lost its cover at some time and had a bodge diy replacement cover fitted. Unfortunately it leaks !!! and the fitted blind & mozzy net are showing signs of damp.

A couple of questions..

Does anybody know if this size & type of window are still being made (coz I can't seem to find anything matching on the www) and secondly where I can get hold of one or somebody who might be able to fit it.

Thanks.

Welcome,

I note you put a question mark against the "Fiamma", and I think you are probably right to do so.

With those approximate measurements, it is much more likely to be a Dometic "Heki" unit, of which there are a number of different types (and the 1, 2, 3 and 4 are what you should be looking at).

The following link will help you identify if it is a Heki, and should also help with the particular model.

http://www.leisureshopdirect.com/caravan/ventilation/Dometic_Heki_Rooflights.aspx

If you do manage to identify it, post back, and I'm sure people will be able to recommend suppliers (on of which is the link I've supplied). Depending on the damage, you may need the full unit, or be able to buy spares.

Archived