Arkroyd Pothelwait

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
oldlowie - 2011-07-08 10:04 PMYou on the grape juice Pelmet? Red or white? :-D

Red of course*-):D..................So?.............I am well known for missing the obvious:-S

Guest pelmetman
Robinhood - 2011-07-08 10:21 PM
pelmetman - 2011-07-08 9:50 PMA,up Postnote:-)...............Is that your real name:D????????
I'll have a pint of what you're on please, Dave!

Its alright for you lot*-) I've got to work the weekend:-(................So whats so funny?............is it Postnotes real name?.................He's not popped up on this thread?...............:D

Guest pelmetman
Robinhood - 2011-07-08 10:41 PM...aaaah, I see; he's edited his profile.Well, if you haven't already worked out who he really is................ B-)

Nope.......Just checked he still calls himself Arkroyd Polthelwait:-S

pelmetman - 2011-07-08 10:52 PM

Nope.......Just checked he still calls himself Arkroyd Polthelwait:-S

Ah, got it now. Bit slow tonight. Must be the Chateau Lafite I had with me dinner :D

Who the bleedin' 'ell is he, anyway? Seems to have mellowed a bit now he's in love with Donna 8-)

pelmetman - 2011-07-08 10:30 PM
Robinhood - 2011-07-08 10:21 PM
pelmetman - 2011-07-08 9:50 PMA,up Postnote:-)...............Is that your real name:D????????
I'll have a pint of what you're on please, Dave!

Its alright for you lot*-) I've got to work the weekend:-(................So whats so funny?............is it Postnotes real name?.................He's not popped up on this thread?...............:D
As Cilla once said, well on more than one occasion surprise, surprise.. :DThanks for looking up my profile it shows you care and I’m touched. Yes oldlowie is right, I have mellowed out a bit. Seems that people did not like my purest views and ran to the moderators. Boohoo *-)As for Google girl, I’m transfixed like others on these forums by her writings, as someone once commented on a posting. She is an amalgamated Barbara Cartland, Enid Blyton and Martina Cole all rolled into one. But who am I to comment. ;-)

• 5 months later...
postnote - 2012-01-03 10:56 AM

pelmetman - 2011-07-09 8:10 AM

Morning Arkroyd:D

Morning Dave, ask BGD he seems to know who I really am, he is obsessed :D :D :D

With Postie giving himself the name of Arkroyd Pothelwait tells me that Postie has a sense of humour, top man, we could all do with a laugh in this day and age.

knight of the road - 2012-01-03 11:04 AM

With Postie giving himself the name of Arkroyd Pothelwait tells me that Postie has a sense of humour, top man, we could all do with a laugh in this day and age.

...AND what is wrong with the name Arkroyd Pothelwait? What do you find funny?

I was bullied at school because of people like yourself. Why do you think I use a fine upstanding name like Lord Braykewynde? To get away from micky takers, that's why :'(

And besides, it's impossible for there to be two Arkroyd Pothelwaits :-S

Lord Braykewynde - 2012-01-03 11:12 AM

I was bullied at school because of people like yourself. Why do you think I use a fine upstanding name like Lord Braykewynde? To get away from micky takers, that's why :'(

Excuse me Lord Braykewynde, but where did I say that the name of Arkroyd pothelwait was funny, I merely pointed out that to me it proved the man has a sense of humour, you are ranked as a frequent contributer to this group I am ranked as an expert so I outrank you, so sit thi darn and shut thi gob, and as Mr francisgraham would say, read me post properly, thank you.

knight of the road - 2012-01-03 11:50 AM

Excuse me Lord Braykewynde, but where did I say that the name of Arkroyd pothelwait was funny, I merely pointed out that to me it proved the man has a sense of humour, you are ranked as a frequent contributer to this group I am ranked as an expert so I outrank you, so sit thi darn and shut thi gob, and as Mr francisgraham would say, read me post properly, thank you.

I couldn't give a flying whatever the word is now. My feelings are hurt and tomorrow I'm changing my name by deed poll. From now on I will be known as Arbuthnot Murgatroyd.

Lord Braykewynde - 2012-01-03 2:27 PM

knight of the road - 2012-01-03 11:50 AM

I couldn't give a flying whatever the word is now. My feelings are hurt and tomorrow I'm changing my name by deed poll. From now on I will be known as Arbuthnot Murgatroyd.

see if I care, and dont ask to borrow my bat and ball again.

Wasn't Ann Widdecombe's cat called Arbuthnot ... could cause a problem if Postnote sees you!

Mel B - 2012-01-04 9:31 PM

Wasn't Ann Widdecombe's cat called Arbuthnot ... could cause a problem if Postnote sees you!

UUhh Ohhh!

catteeth.jpg.ddcb0e0f7433075c1fa40f5d3ff8f623.jpg

Archived