The News of the World

nightrider

The News of the World is not a paper that I would usually buy but I made an exception today and bought one. After I have read it it will parcel it up and catalogue it and put it up in the loft with all my other junk, so seeing as today is the last time it will appear on sale, who knows in another few years it might be worth a bob or two on Ebay?

knight of the road - 2011-07-10 10:37 AM

The News of the World is not a paper that I would usually buy but I made an exception today and bought one. After I have read it it will parcel it up and catalogue it and put it up in the loft with all my other junk, so seeing as today is the last time it will appear on sale, who knows in another few years it might be worth a bob or two on Ebay?

Typical, anyway to make a fast buck. :D Don't forget Capital Gains Tax could come into play in the future :D :D :D

postnote - 2011-07-10 10:45 AM

Typical, anyway to make a fast buck. :D Don't forget Capital Gains Tax could come into play in the future :D :D :D

Postnote,

making a fast buck is what makes the world go round as long as it is all legal and above board, was it not you some weeks ago who was gloating about the rents that you collect from your rental properties?

Good luck with that - but they did print 5 million of them so they may not be that rare.

;-)

malc d - 2011-07-10 11:03 AM

Good luck with that - but they did print 5 million of them so they may not be that rare.

;-)

Malc,

But what about millions of people who might cut up their todays edition of the News of the World into neat squares and hang them on a nail on the back of the toilet door?

knight of the road - 2011-07-10 11:00 AM

postnote - 2011-07-10 10:45 AM

Postnote,

making a fast buck is what makes the world go round as long as it is all legal and above board, was it not you some weeks ago who was gloating about the rents that you collect from your rental properties?

Opps hate it when you remember things :D :D

antony1969 - 2011-07-10 11:25 AM

Malcolm , how was sunny Cornwall , did ya squeeze into a wet suit and join the dudes for a surf[/quote

Hi Tony,

The only surfing this dude does is surf the net, I would look rather silly in one of those wet suits I would look like a porpoise with my pot belly.

I have tried to get rid of it to regain my former slim body but my medical woman says no chance due the the medication I am on.

When on holiday I am to be found in junk shops, antique shops and art galleries.

Archived