Another Newbie question

marydot

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crinklystarfish - 2011-07-12 1:11 PM

Still don't see how the methods of disposal put forward are in any way more threatening to human health than simply doing a conventional poo in a toilet: I suspect you might struggle to evidence your assertions.

My Thetford cassette toilet tank holds 19.3 litres. That's about 4 gallons. I think most people would struggle to match that with a 'conventional poo' !! Evacuating 4 gallons from your bowels would result in quite a bit of splashing, I would imagine. 8-)

The two functions are nowhere near the same, why do you think campsites have loos for humans and CDP's for waste disposal?

Guest pelmetman
oldlowie - 2011-07-12 7:10 PM
crinklystarfish - 2011-07-12 1:11 PMStill don't see how the methods of disposal put forward are in any way more threatening to human health than simply doing a conventional poo in a toilet: I suspect you might struggle to evidence your assertions.
My Thetford cassette toilet tank holds 19.3 litres. That's about 4 gallons. I think most people would struggle to match that with a 'conventional poo' !! Evacuating 4 gallons from your bowels would result in quite a bit of splashing, I would imagine. 8-) The two functions are nowhere near the same, why do you think campsites have loos for humans and CDP's for waste disposal?

19.3 litres, is that one of the new type cassettes or the old ones like mine:D........

Guest Tracker
JudgeMental - 2011-07-12 6:37 PM

1footinthegrave - 2011-07-12 6:07 PM

Tracker - 2011-07-12 6:02 PM

Some of us have common sense, experience and inteligence in droves !

Yes we know you have Tracker, now doesn't that feel better :D

Maybe I was a bit rash earlier.... :-D

Watch out Eddie unspecified rashes can be very dodgy - or so I am told!

Guest pelmetman
oldlowie - 2011-07-12 7:19 PM It's so heavy they've stuck wheels on it :D :D :D

Gives a whole new meaning to sh*t hot wheels8-):D

Guest Tracker
The wheels are only there to help liquidise the bigger solids to exit via a 3" aperture as you drag it across a bumpy old campsite - or into a public loo!

Archived