The Sun - 99p pitch/per night offer

Mel B

Saw an advert on TV last night saying that The Sun newspaper was doing a camping promotion: 99p per pitch per night for stays between early September to end October, and some 2 for 1 offers during the summer.

You need to get a voucher from the paper daily (or until you've got as many vouchers as you want) and the first voucher is in the paper today - the more you collect the more you save, I haven't found out any more yet but as far as I'm aware it doesn't just restrict you to weekdays.

Mel B - 2011-07-23 2:33 PM

Saw an advert on TV last night saying that The Sun newspaper was doing a camping promotion: 99p per pitch per night for stays between early September to end October, and some 2 for 1 offers during the summer.

You need to get a voucher from the paper daily (or until you've got as many vouchers as you want) and the first voucher is in the paper today - the more you collect the more you save, I haven't found out any more yet but as far as I'm aware it doesn't just restrict you to weekdays.

Mel, really, is there no limit on the depths to which you will stoop to save a few bob? :-)

The very idea!! Sharing a campsite with a load of Murdoch red-top readers.

Or are you just trying to get the rest of us to go, so that you can have the pick of the other sites to yourself?! :D

Mel B - 2011-07-23 2:33 PMSaw an advert on TV last night saying that The Sun newspaper was doing a camping promotion: 99p per pitch per night for stays between early September to end October, and some 2 for 1 offers during the summer.You need to get a voucher from the paper daily (or until you've got as many vouchers as you want) and the first voucher is in the paper today - the more you collect the more you save, I haven't found out any more yet but as far as I'm aware it doesn't just restrict you to weekdays.

We took advantage of this offer last year Mel and will be doing so again this year.

We spent 14 days at Whitecliff Bay, Isle of Wight at the end of september last year for £1 per night (extra would be charged for EHU) and we used tesco vouchers for the ferry.  They initially had us booked on a tent pitch as we didn't want EHU but when we pointed out that the MH is 7.4m and weighs 4 tonnes we were immediately reallocated another pitch.  (It was actually a superpitch but of course we didn't make use of the facilities except for the water tap).

The only drawback this year is that we got the vouchers from a relative's work colleague last year but he is not at work at the moment so we have had to buy the paper today!  I hope we can find a source of the vouchers in the next day or two.

colin - 2011-07-23 8:05 PM
lennyhb - 2011-07-23 6:28 PMEven more embarrassing someone might see you buying the Sun :$ :$ :$
Not a problem for me, but I do have to take it out of my mothers house in a plain paper bag :D

S'ok, just snip the voucher and leave the paper behind!

Archived