New owner

hobby2011

Welcome to the forum :-)

I'm sure you will find it to be a useful source of information and entertainment, whether you are new to motorhoming or not. But please be warned - if you are not careful it will become a habit you cannot break (!)

Enjoy your new motorhome and the freedom that it offers you.

Best Regards,

John & Anne.

Hi Sue & welcome to the forum (or Motorhome nutters club)

Hope you get many happy miles under your belt, enjoy your new Van.

If you go to the "Control panel" you can enter full model details in the location box & it enables members to (motor)home in on any questions you may have.

Hello to you all. Thank you so much for your good wishes. We are sure we will be needing some expert advice at some stage.

Going on our first trip tomorrow for just 2 days. Cant wait to see how it all goes. We still have to get used to driving a beast.

By the time we return we hope to be experts!!!!

(lol)

hobby2011 - 2011-07-26 2:11 PM

Hi there. Have just joined your forum and hopefully uploaded a pic. of our new baby!! :-D

Warm welcome - I guarantee you will find this forum interesting and useful - there are so many helpful and kind people (and the odd nutter of course...but hey that's life!) Hope you have a wonderful first trip.

Bob :-)

Hi there to you all. Many thanks for all your replies. Its like a big friendly ( I hope) club.

Have just returned from one night away in Woodstock (Caravan club site). Had a brilliant time. Weather was amazing (which helps I must say). MH behaved itself and was so.... comfortable. We met quite a few people who were really friendly. We felt a bit like newbies, which of course we are, but next time we will feel much more confident. The site was superb, so clean and well laid out. We cant wait to get away again soon and are already planning our, hopefully longer trip, next time, in September.

We would like to go to Scotland in October and have also decided to spend Christmas in MH. Have booked Moreton in Marsh as its not too far away from home and if it gets really unbearably cold we can return home but am sure we wont need to.

:-D

Go for Scotland in October, it's a great time to visit.

Would think twice before going above Inverness at that time of year if you want sites as they all seem to close end of September, but if you wild camp don't worry. We go that time most years but you must expect anything in the way of weather, from sun to snow.

Good luck enjoy yourselves.

Archived