Found New Generator Site

willsy68

bertieburstner - 2011-07-29 11:47 AM

As you are the owner of this website it's not too surprising that you found it. We would all be very worried about your business acumen if you mislaid it somewhere.

Please get up alot earlier and be a bit more subtle. :D

Yes, he's spamming other forums too. Not very bright.

Andy

bertieburstner - 2011-07-29 11:47 AM

As you are the owner of this website it's not too surprising that you found it. We would all be very worried about your business acumen if you mislaid it somewhere.

Please get up alot earlier and be a bit more subtle. :D

Nice one Bertie.

lennyhb - 2011-07-29 12:54 PM

B****y spammers, who would want a noisy smelly generator anyway, solar panels are much better suited to Motorhomes.

Agree with your comment regarding spammer, however solar panels are not the answer and not all generators are "noisy smelly". Everybody to their own and if your needs require a generator then it an easy and reliable solution used responsibly

willsy68 - 2011-07-29 11:36 AM

Found this new website that only seems to sell Honda & Yamaha suitcase generators, looks like it's good value for money though - www.leisuregenerators.co.uk

Found this new thread that only seems to be an advert for his own website, looks like he's been sussed.

;-)

Guest pelmetman
I suspect he's just trying to...... generate a few leads:D.........................sorry.........I'll get my coat:$

sshortcircuit - 2011-07-29 3:25 PM

Agree with your comment regarding spammer, however solar panels are not the answer and not all generators are "noisy smelly". Everybody to their own and if your needs require a generator then it an easy and reliable solution used responsibly

So what is wrong with solar panels? At least they do not annoy everyone else parked nearby.

It seems that only generator users are unable to hear them or think they are acceptable.

JamesFrance - 2011-07-29 6:54 PM

So what is wrong with solar panels? At least they do not annoy everyone else parked nearby.

It seems that only generator users ................ think they are acceptable.

Point 1, Who says they don't?

Point 2, Replace the words 'Generator users' with.......Children......Dogs.........Elderly People........Bar-B-Ques....Twin Axle vans..........Satellite dishes........Awnings.......Gazebos.........................................

Point 3, If you can't come up with a pun about Gennies, then bugger off. :D :D :D

It seems that only generator users are unable to hear them or think they are acceptable.

Solar panels problems - not sufficient or reliable output. Similarly to the generator user, "not able to hear their generator", the solar power brigade always paint an extreme picture of noisy generators which always appears to be parked next to them. Used sensibly they have there place

malc d - 2011-07-29 3:25 PM

willsy68 - 2011-07-29 11:36 AM

- www.leisuregenerators.co.uk

Found this new thread that only seems to be an advert for his own website, looks like he's been sussed.

;-)

Some salesman he is, didn't even make it a clicky link, you had to copy and paste, how inconvenient. :D

Guest pelmetman
As I am of the "Blue Peter" generation I have decided to build my own mobile nuclear power plant out off some sticky back plastic, corn flake box etc etc................my main problem is I can not find any uranium on Ebay8-)...................................? 

Absolutely, even the quietest generators are obtrusive and I have yet to meet a considerate generator owner. In my experience they start them up at 07:00 and run them until midnight, go out all day leaving them running all day lost count of the amount of times I've seen that.

Solar panels can give you all the power you need providing you gear the system to your needs and have large enough panels & batteries for you requirements & for the average user they will be lighter than the generator + fuel.

Q: Do responsible generator owners exist or are they just a myth?

A: A myth, a responsible one would leave it at home. (lol)

lennyhb - 2011-07-30 9:22 AM

Absolutely, even the quietest generators are obtrusive and I have yet to meet a considerate generator owner. In my experience they start them up at 07:00 and run them until midnight, go out all day leaving them running all day lost count of the amount of times I've seen that.

Solar panels can give you all the power you need providing you gear the system to your needs and have large enough panels & batteries for you requirements & for the average user they will be lighter than the generator + fuel.

Q: Do responsible generator owners exist or are they just a myth?

A: A myth, a responsible one would leave it at home. (lol)

As usual the solar brigade come up with the fictitious stories about generators running all day etc. I must lead a sheltered life as I have yet to encounter this situation. Unfortunately my MH has blow air heating and that soon discharges the batteries. I would suspect solar power may provide summer needs but there is little chance in the winter months when I still use my MH and use the geni responsibly.

lennyhb - 2011-07-30 9:22 AM

In my experience they start them up at 07:00 and run them until midnight, go out all day leaving them running all day lost count of the amount of times I've seen that.

Flippin' eck, 17 hours on a tank of petrol, where can I get one of those. :D

This current discussions is going nowhere, the sola - de-dar brigade ampen to take no truck at all. They just generate bad vibes that flow from the positive, that in their view, generators are just a negative bit of kit and ignore the current limitations of the winter solar-stist effect which negates all year usage. I volt we should let it drop.

OK so I know why you want the topic closed.

Some people want to run generators, so anyone else nearby just has to suffer in silence or get abuse.

In my case I don't need the aggro so move elsewhere. I don't have a solar panel either, so a short drive recharges the battery.

This is a problem on the canals too.

Archived