Keeping your pitch

GARNELP

I am new to all this and woke up the other night whilst at home a wondered. If I buy a motorhome, find a site, pitch up then go off for the day, how can I keep my pitch until I come back? I wont have an awning so it got me thinking? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

GARNELP - 2011-08-01 9:16 PM

I am new to all this and woke up the other night whilst at home a wondered. If I buy a motorhome, find a site, pitch up then go off for the day, how can I keep my pitch until I come back? I wont have an awning so it got me thinking? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

You can use a purpose cut sign if you want-MMM were giving these away free a couple of years ago or you can get them at any of the shows while you wait.

Alternatively try this link: www.savaspace.co.uk

Mike

We use old number plates on a stake, Does not matter if the number is not the same as your m/home.

The main reason for using it is "Do un to others as --"

Nothing is more annoying in being asked to move or getting back to the office and saying "we will have pitch 13" only to be told "Its in use !" and having to wander around to choose another pitch.

Rgds

Hi Paul, and welcome.

I'm sure there's been another thread on this recently - I think I remember contributing to it, but it's getting late and we had the odd glass with our dinner ... :-(

Try using the "search" facilty on here, it sometimes works - or check back over the last few pages - shouldn't be more than than - and you should find a few more suggestions (some of them may even be useful!)

Go ahead - hire a motorhome if you're not sure, then buy one - and enjoy the new lifestyle!

Tony Jones - 2011-08-14 10:12 PM

Hi Paul, and welcome.

I'm sure there's been another thread on this recently - I think I remember contributing to it, but it's getting late and we had the odd glass with our dinner ... :-(

Try using the "search" facilty on here, it sometimes works - or check back over the last few pages - shouldn't be more than than - and you should find a few more suggestions (some of them may even be useful!)

Go ahead - hire a motorhome if you're not sure, then buy one - and enjoy the new lifestyle!

It was this duplicate:

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=24587&posts=22

Archived