Baby wipes

Mel B

Guest peter
flicka - 2011-08-07 10:02 PM

Well Mel, we would all expect Baby wipes to be good for cleaning your Baby :D :D :D :D

Guest peter
flicka - 2011-08-07 10:02 PM

Well Mel, we would all expect Baby wipes to be good for cleaning your Baby :D :D :D :D

You old smoothie Flicka.

Careful where you use these, I used one to clean the steering wheel of my last Volvo V70 and it made it all sticky (yes it was an unused one!). The steering wheel never recovered. Don't know whether it was a one off for that motor or whether there's an incompatible solvent in there.

Mike P

Guest pelmetman

We too use baby wipes for all sorts of things!  If you have a mark on clothing try wiping it over with Pampers Baby Wipes and it usually gets the stain out, it has to be Pampers though, cheap ones don't work.

Sue

Brilliant invention. We always have a supply in the van. Use them for a daily "all over" wash (saves on the H2O and reduces waste water) use them also for cleaning crockery, (they're especially good at removing the tea stains from cups) ,cutlery, sink, worktops, shoes etc etc. In fact, if anything needs cleaning we always try a baby wipe first, chances are it will work. Mike.

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2011-08-08 12:15 PM
pelmetman - 2011-08-08 9:15 AM, it has to be Pampers though, cheap ones don't work.

Sue
Hells Bells Dave, Don't tell us you've been to the bank. Did you find your way ok :D Dave
I am a man of means Dave;-).................I must be as Sue is always saying I'm mean(lol) 

Mike P noted that his steering wheel was probably damaged by baby wipes. There have been discussions elsewhere about the effect of the alcohol based disinfectants that we have to use when visiting hospitals..and in our local library as well...on the outside cover of steering wheels.

mikeyb - 2011-08-08 1:31 PM

Brilliant invention. We always have a supply in the van. Use them for a daily "all over" wash (saves on the H2O and reduces waste water) use them also for cleaning crockery, (they're especially good at removing the tea stains from cups) ,cutlery, sink, worktops, shoes etc etc. In fact, if anything needs cleaning we always try a baby wipe first, chances are it will work. Mike.

I assume you use new ones each time? Don't fancy using the cutlery if the shoes have been cleaned first otherwise!!! (lol)

Brian Kirby - 2011-08-07 11:29 PM

Psssssssssst! Is anyone going to tell her these wipes are only for one special part of the baby?

Cleaning the motorhome exhaust pipe seems just a little obsessive to me! :D

Brian!!! Wash your 'fingers' (mouth) out with soap!!! 8-)

... or even a baby wipe!!! :->

Any of the hand wipes especially the gel used in hospitals etc will severly damage your steering wheel.

When I worked in the care sector we had these wipes in the vehicles, having been supplied with new Mini buses it was soon noted that the steering wheels were starting to bubble and wrinkle, it was the effect of these wipes and gel.

These wipes and gel are not as efective as good as old soap and water for killing germs.

David

Good for cleaning BBQs too ! As I found out after being offer some from a baby owner (Parent ??)

Not to sure what they do to babys skin, Maybe they have a latent effect on the child an could be the cause of all this rioting. ?

(Oh Dear !)

Rgds

Archived