ACSI card wanted

maggs

HI

Has anyone an unused ACSI card for sale, due to delayed holiday plans we are now able to make use of the card in September, however Vicarious books have sold out and we are not members of the Camping and Caravan Club. If any one has a card for sale please contact me. Many thanks.

I think Don meant Dutch and as far I can see there are none on E-bay at the moment. I know people who are waiting for the Dutch version direct from ACSI but are finding communication a bit slow and getting concerned as time marches on.

I suggest you grab Don's offer with both hands and have a good trip.

terryW - 2011-08-13 11:51 AMI think Don meant Dutch and as far I can see there are none on E-bay at the moment. I know people who are waiting for the Dutch version direct from ACSI but are finding communication a bit slow and getting concerned as time marches on.

One current Ebay example (there are more)............http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Acsi-Campingfuhrer-Deutschland-2011-M-Dvd-Rom-Plus-B-/120754871068?pt=Non_Fiction&hash=item1c1d8d1b1c#ht_500wt_949

BGD - 2011-08-13 12:16 PM
terryW - 2011-08-13 11:51 AMI think Don meant Dutch and as far I can see there are none on E-bay at the moment. I know people who are waiting for the Dutch version direct from ACSI but are finding communication a bit slow and getting concerned as time marches on.

One current Ebay example (there are more)............http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Acsi-Campingfuhrer-Deutschland-2011-M-Dvd-Rom-Plus-B-/120754871068?pt=Non_Fiction&hash=item1c1d8d1b1c#ht_500wt_949

That's the "Acsi Campingführer Deutschland 2011" not the ACSI Card as requested. Plenty of those but if you can find a ACSI Discount Card book I would be interested.

Archived