Health and Motoring European insurance cover.

bobalobs

I know this has been discussed before but the search engine denies all knowledge.

Australian friends need travel insurance both health and vehicle for europe for a one off trip for up to nine months. the obvious sources seem to have a limit of 120 days. Any ideas and if it includes Morocco as an add on so muchthe better.

I am surprised no one knows the answer but perhaps those that know are travelling Europe for six months or more.!!!

To clarify they already have fully comprehensive European vehicle cover but need roadside assistance/recovery for the vehicle plus medical insurance. For some reason such policies from the big clubs are for less than six months maximum.

Thanks Dave. Very helpfull though " Google Translation " is mucking about at the moment and my knowledge of German is " zilch" !!

Any further ideas as Adac seem more directed to medical rather than recovery insurance or that is what my limited German seemed to suggest to me a person who has failed every language exam!!

bobalobs - 2011-08-16 8:31 PM

Thanks Dave. Very helpfull though " Google Translation " is mucking about at the moment and my knowledge of German is " zilch" !!

Any further ideas as Adac seem more directed to medical rather than recovery insurance or that is what my limited German seemed to suggest to me a person who has failed every language exam!!

No ADAC are the german AA/RAC, give them a call on 00498976766632 and ask for someone who speaks english and ask you questions.

This link may also help http://www.magbaztravels.com/content/view/340/27

Good luck

Dave

Archived