Shurflo 7 water pump No2

Barley

As a result of the excellent response from you all this morning I've taken off the pump disconnecting all terminals checking contacts etc, and then replacing same with great care, the upshot of which was exactly the same problem. With the aid of that Darling of my life who pressed habitation button on /off, eventually it was diagnosed the pump was not the problem.

That aforementioned Darling of my life (wife of 38 years) had only left the ROTISSERIE SWITCHED ON!! Ohhhhh Bless Her......... She's such an Angel.

Very Many Thanks to you ALL

Barley

In Barley's original posting he said "on switching habitation button on control panel there is a whirring sound as if the pump wants to prime itself and this is before I switch on the water pump at control panel".

It has now been revealed that the "whirring noise" was from the switched-on rotisserie not from the switched-off water-pump.

Guest pelmetman
Derek Uzzell - 2011-08-29 6:59 PMIn Barley's original posting he said "on switching habitation button on control panel there is a whirring sound as if the pump wants to prime itself and this is before I switch on the water pump at control panel".It has now been revealed that the "whirring noise" was from the switched-on rotisserie not from the switched-off water-pump.

Oh:D.................Now there's posh, a rotisserie........I could dry my pants on one of those(lol)

pelmetman - 2011-08-29 7:48 PM
Derek Uzzell - 2011-08-29 6:59 PMIn Barley's original posting he said "on switching habitation button on control panel there is a whirring sound as if the pump wants to prime itself and this is before I switch on the water pump at control panel".It has now been revealed that the "whirring noise" was from the switched-on rotisserie not from the switched-off water-pump.

Oh:D.................Now there's posh, a rotisserie........I could dry my pants on one of those(lol)
Not a good idea to dry rubber underwear on a rotisserie ;-) ;-)

Archived