Hymer side marker lights

thebishbus

Help please.!! Unfortunately as I was leaving the very narrow fuel payment kiosk exit at Super U. Falaise, I had a close encounter of the wrong kind *-) . Concentrating as I was on getting close enough to the kiosk to pay , but not hitting it with my mirror, I did not see the out of vision low metal bollard on the other side of the van. As I exited, I ran the van along this, damaging two orange side marker lights on the skirt. Checking on the internet, I can find modern replacements, but would like to match the existing ones if possible.The measurememts are :- 100mm x 45mm x10mm. Fixing screw centres 90mm. Flush fitting with bulb holder going through a 28mm round hole in the skirt. I cannot see a makers name as such, but the details on the lens are :- OOSM1 E1 > PMMA <

TA E1 02329 S.U.M

Any help to find these, new, or good second hand, would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Brian B.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok then. New marker lights have arrived, perfik. :-D Many thanks to all those who helped, particulary Brambles for putting me on the right track. If Peter or anyone else needs any, here are the details.

I phoned Titgemeyer UK branch at Tipton, the receptionist put me through to a very helpfull Andy Washington. I explained what I wanted ,and gave him the part no;- 671915. He said he would order them from Germany. I paid a very reasonable price for them by cheque on a pro-forma invoice. £3.44 ea + £3.50 pp + vat = £12.46.( For the two )

Titgemeryer (uk) Ltd,

Tipton DY4 7BY

Tel. 0121 557 9777.

When in their Website I noticed they do a range of vehicle lights, some of which may be of interest to owners of other German made Motorhomes.

I Googled, Titgemeyer vehicle side marker lights.

clicked onto. Vehicle component lighting. Titgemeyer.

Thanks again. Brian B.

Archived