M/H Satellite Dish Attachment

tugga

When we were staying at a THS in Wells, a couple in a Hobby motorhome arrived and he set up his satellite dish and attached the pole to the offside of his motorhome in some clips attached to the off side corner. Now I am thinking that this was a really good idea, as we could still use our portable sat dish on an aire as it would not be on the ground.

I have spent the past hour or so trying to find such a set up on the internet and I cannot. We have a 60cm dish that currently attaches to a tripod, but the pole attaching to the motorhome sounds like a better idea, even in this country.

Can anyone help me out here. Do they know what I am looking for and better still, where to find it?

Thanks for the suggestions guys, fixing a pole to the bike rack is a good idea and one that I shall explore via a Pound Shop when I come across one. We don't have anything like that around the Sandy, Biggleswade area of Bedfordshire - unfortunately.

tugga - 2011-09-01 11:53 PM

Thanks for the suggestions guys, fixing a pole to the bike rack is a good idea and one that I shall explore via a Pound Shop when I come across one. We don't have anything like that around the Sandy, Biggleswade area of Bedfordshire - unfortunately.

There's Poundland branches in Bedford and Letchworth. Can't be more than about ten miles from you.

Archived