camping wild in santa pola

trickydicky

hi all,

in previous years when we've been to spain we usually do a few days "wild camping" in santa pola, either at the harbour end of town or preferably the other quieter end,but i've heard on the grapevine that this is no longer possible.!!!! does anyone have any knowledge of whether this is correct or not ? we have found that the campsite there is usually full or the only available pitches are too small, so i don't know where all the motorhomers are ending up if what i've heard is true !

We,ve stayed at the Bahia de Santa Pola site in June 2009, and did not find it full up. Maybe it gets busy in winter The pitches were large, and had water and waste and EHU on the pitch The views were lovely, as it's on a hill, but the walk was steep, as we were right at the top of the site Very friendly people and helpful staff.

In ACSI book 2011 no 1863 Did see vans by the marina, but as building work was going on at the time, maybe you can no longer park there now

PJay

Hi, We stayed for a few days by the marina at Santa Pola in January this year but on our return journey in March the area was all fenced off.

The wild campers had all moved away and were stopping about a mile away in the direction of Alicante.

Colin

Archived