La Torreta Benidorm

wints

We met a few people last winter who were on La Torreta campsite in Benidorm. I never got their names but they told me about a web site that one of their friends had set up, something like 'friends of La Torreta'. I've searched on the web to no avail, so, were you one of the guys I talked to (from Preston and Kendal) ? Or does anyone know the website in question ?

I've looked at La Torreta's website (in spanish, no translation available) and for over 30 days the tariff is 13.5 eu / night, but will this include my scooter ? And I can't see a way to book.

I've emailed the site, and now await their reply. I hope they speak English, or at least are able to read it !

Has anyone stayed over the xmas / winter period on this site ?

regards

Allen & Eileen

:-D Not 100% sure but I don't think you can pre book at this site. Friends of LaTrreta had a special section at the recent Malvern Show (about 12 vans). My sister in law in Law stayed at this site last winter and met some of the "friends" at Malvern and was told there is always space!!

Paul

We have stayed on La Toretta many times from 1995, but moved to El Raco, opened by the same family some years ago, as there was never a good pitch available in the winter.

Since the recession started there are plenty of pitches to choose from and we are planning to go back to La Toretta in January, as it is a friendly site where all the nationalities mix in together.

There would not be an extra charge for a scooter, but they never did take bookings and I doubt whether you would get a reply to an email from Juan the site manager.

The site is the nearest to Levante beach and the Rincon de Loix and there is a good new supermercado close by.

Archived