Giving up motorhoming

alex

Guest JudgeMental

well you are in for a kicking from a dealer I suspect, especially as you are not PX'ing :-S

How hard have you tried to sell it? Ebay is very good, and with few pictures advert can be up within 5 minutes?...if priced right it will sell. If unrealistic forget it!

We tried to sell ours last winter, with little or no interest. Soon as the sun came out in June loads of interest *-)

Good luck, so what are youi going to do instead?

I recently sold my Van on e-bay. Not a fantastic price obtained but probably a shade better than a commission sale by a dealer and about 15% better than a dealers by-in price. So definitely worth a go. Start with a low price but MAKE SURE you set a RESERVE at a figure below which you are not prepared to sell.

Guest JudgeMental
pelmetman - 2011-09-11 9:44 AM

Well I reckon your missing a trick by not having your van details in your profile;-)

Yep......what van have you? :-D

Guest JudgeMental
alex - 2011-09-11 3:28 PM

Its a auto-trail scout se, 2006 on an 06 plate,7030mls(only seven thou) 6 berth,auto sat dish & tv,taxed & mot till next march,Lovely condition in and out.

While the Sun is still kinda shinning, get it one ebay NOW!

why are you giving up motorhoming I think we all want to know.... If for personal reasons please ignore this

Archived