smart car A frame tow a car make wanted

terry1956

hi, I no this is the wromng place for an ad but the wanted section is just to bad to use.

anyway i am on the hunt for a tow a car A frame for a smart four two. if anyone is thinking of selling theirs, please let me know. thanks.

direct email address is.

terry1956@btinternet.com

Terry

We enquired about having a Caratow fitted to our Smart and the bottom line was that they wont. They have their preferred tow cars, mainly Chevrolet, and they don't like fitting to anything else. They quoted us £2,500 to fit their system to our car! Needless to say we declined and bought a Smart trailer that we tow, the biggest problem with that is you have to store it somewhere and it takes a long time to set up. Although, I am glad we did as shortly after we made the enquiry, we changed Smart car!

Rather than try to go down the route that we did, if you really want this system (and I think they are very good) have a look at their website and buy one of their cars with the A frame already fitted. Just be aware of the towing weight.

Good Luck

Hi Terry

You could always buy a 10 month old Fiat 500c complete with T 2 T A frame with only 1200 miles.

I'm selling ours !! It is in new codition never seen the rain . Keep it in our Garage with a fitted dust cover over. It's the 1.2 lounge, cream with red soft top.

Den

Archived