Cumbria / Lake District

kelly58

mel wood - 2011-09-25 12:25 PMWhich part of The Lake District do you wish to visit?

Have motorhome will travel we are just looking forward to having a relaxing time now autumn is with us hoping to see some lovelly countryside and get some nice photo's years ago we saw the secret view / Windermere / Keswick / Kendall  so anywhere nice will do thanks.

nowtelse2do - 2011-09-25 7:09 PM

2yr ago, we stopped at the CL site in Coniston (Mrs Dixon, Lake Road, 01539 441265) V/good site with hook up and close to all amenities. It is very popular so would advise ringing first.

Dave

Dave shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

If it's full, offer to stay at the front of the house, there's a hook up and a tap, it's actually more convenient than the site.

Surely one of the best located CL's. Period.

Martyn

LordThornber - 2011-09-25 8:09 PM

nowtelse2do - 2011-09-25 7:09 PM

2yr ago, we stopped at the CL site in Coniston (Mrs Dixon, Lake Road, 01539 441265) V/good site with hook up and close to all amenities. It is very popular so would advise ringing first.

Dave

Dave shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

If it's full, offer to stay at the front of the house, there's a hook up and a tap, it's actually more convenient than the site.

Surely one of the best located CL's. Period.

Martyn

Sorry Martyn, let the cat out of the bag eh! Just trying to be helpful, but I do go too far sometimes :D

Dave

Guest pelmetman
Lucky sods:D.......I'm back to work this week*-)............I seem to have a fault in my "on holiday in good weather system" this year:-S..............Or maybe it's been a crap summer......again*-)...........I keep hoping global warming will kick in:D

Archived