2007 bessacarr Motorhome side lights how will I get them back on

kenny

Hi as you can guess its my bessacarr side lights and the ones on the luton which are not working. We are currently in Austria and I noticed that my back side light was not working so checked it and discoverd that there was no bulb in so I replaced the bulb and tried again and it still would not work as the others where working decided to check one and as i took it out, there was no play on the wires and as i took it out the wires came of the bulb holder and touched sparked and nothing now. Have been through all the fuses and they are ok and have checked the forum sites and I have seen that there is no fuse for these so what do I do now. I no now that the back side lights are on a different circuit to the rest as the drivers side works ok

Before we came away the warning light came on so we took it to the garage to get checked and told them we would be going away for a few months so would like to get it sorted before we left ,looks like they took the bulb out as when I replaced it there was no dipped or rear lights on the passenger side so heres another problem any ideas on this one anybody

Thanks

ken

Archived