Don't tell me it has been a hot day!!

Dave225

I am waiting for the news to tell me how hot a day it has been. This morning it was overcast, spittering rain and the temperature has maxed out at 17. No sign of the sun all day and now it is thick fog.

Tomrrow is supposed to be similar.

Ah well, at least we do not have to worry about sunburn.

In the heat of the last few days we have only managed to work till mid day then it was home James and dont spare the horses, far too hot to do my work.

My pal who is a tree surgeon is cursing the heat, the protective gear he has to wear makes it uncomfortable to climb the tree's, I prefer the cold to the heat.

Sunday and it is murky, drizzly and a max of 13 degrees. Oh I forgot, it is a heatwave. Actually if we had a normal October 13 degrees is about right, but it is frustrating to know the other end of the island is getting more than double. Maybe that is why we get more money, need it to pay the heating bilss?????????

If any English came up here for the weekend they must be feeling even worse than me, as they spent money for this. They have my sympathies

Guest pelmetman
Had some old Navy friends up for the weekend, went to Lincoln yesterday and he bumped into a old Navy colleague who he last saw in Basra, in the high st8-).......It's a small world:D........Had a BBQ last night and will be doing another tonight..........Duck crown with roast potatoes......:D 

Guest pelmetman
32 degrees on the patio this afternoonB-)..............Duck on the barbie and a chilled Chardonnay :D...................If this is global warming8-)................bring it on:-D

Archived