WANTED for Mk 4 TRANSIT AUTOSLEEPER

Bulletguy

OK after regular searching through the Classified plus ebay i'm giving this a try on here as there is no facility for items wanted in the Classified.

I'm looking for a set of external and also internal Silver Screens to fit a Mk4 Ford Transit (smiley model as they are sometimes called).

If anyone has a set of either, or both, that they no longer have use for either PM me or call me on 07986-312860

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Where you both specifically looking for a second hand set to save some of your hard earned or are you just struggling to find a set at all?

If you are looking for new then VanComfort lists their Isomatten screen covers for three models of Transit, starting with 'before 2000'. Are these possibly what you're looking for?

HTH,

Keith.

Keithl - 2011-10-02 12:28 PM

Were you both specifically looking for a second hand set to save some of your hard earned or are you just struggling to find a set at all?

Hi Keith

In my case i've been looking for good used via ebay and various forum 'ads' as they are pretty expensive new. For some odd reason the screens (certainly the external ones) are both cheaper and plentiful for the later model Transit, than the 'smiley front' model. You would think that any manufacturer with screens in stock for the older model Transit would be keen to shift them out at a decent price, but it just goes to show the popularity of this model. They know there is a far bigger market out there than that of the later model, despite the fact the 'later' Transit has now been with us a good ten years!

Annoyingly only a few years ago I had a set of both external and internal, but let them go when I sold the van. Knowing what I know now I should have held on to them. *-)

Archived