Taking Dog Abroad

Mike B.

Pat you did your best :-S we all have had those feeling of guilt wishing we had done something different ! it is all a part of grieving, please now move on your dog had a brilliant owner and home.

I know it is always best to get a dog from a rescue, and we did try after losing Tim we applied to the chihuahua rescue as that is the breed I wanted (they don't take up much room) but would you believe it , the morning after we brought Teddy home I got a telephone call offering me one!!

I did rescue Tilly in a way as she was pre-owned and was advertised again as her owner had Bichons and this little one was pulling their tails her owner was afraid they were going to harm her!! I still had to pay although it was half what I paid for Teddy.

Pat I dont have notifications set ;-) I wouldnt know how anyway, I just have a good look around all threads that I'm interested in. ;-) and leave the rest to the clever ones. ;-)

maggyd - 2011-11-14 4:16 PM

Pat I dont have notifications set ;-) I wouldnt know how anyway, I just have a good look around all threads that I'm interested in. ;-) and leave the rest to the clever ones. ;-)

You set the email notification tab on your control panel. I find it very useful, particularly when travelling, as I forget which threads I have been following!

Archived