Local to M 25 Rally

Wingpete

I am looking ahead to next year, months of May, June, July & August, for a rally that will have some entertainment/music and bar facilities, as well as the normal toilets, EHU, showers etc.

Needs to be within easy reach of M 25, any of Home Counties will do.

Have a group of like minded friends who wish to rally together, most of them live in London (as I do to ) and want to stay local if possible.

No need for the vast rally sites organised by the main players, just a friendly one with breathing space and decent facilities as mentioned.

Your thoughts most welcomed.

Pete

I reckon you are looking in two different directions with your question, you want the all the singing and dancing features yet then go on to suggest a friendly site, implying a smaller quiet one. From that I cannot offer a suggestion.

art

Flicka, the Newbury show looks good possibility but perhaps in wrong direction for my members.

Art, the Malvern show of last weekend was about right for the desired facilities,, but too far away for the groups interests.

I'll keep on looking though.

Hi Pete

Then maybe try the organisers of the sites being set-up for the Olympics & offer to give them a practice run, to check facilities & site infrastructure, etc., are ready before the rush (says me, with tongue firmly in cheek) >:-) >:-)

You problem IMO, is that the "traditional" Rally site will not have the EHU, Toilet & Shower facilities you want.

Regarding Music & Bar, these would need to be Licenced, so a temporary Rally site, with these facilities will be very thin on the ground.

Archived