ASTRA 2

KD1

i WONDER CAN ANYBODY HELP ME REGARDING THE ABOVE. Normally I have been able to get the Steram channels to enable me to get Sports when on the Continent-but now unable to get them in the UK even . I am using Camos, with Freeview Digi Box. Any ideas please.

These Streams moved (and one was deleted) at the end of September, and you will probably have to retune.

Details at the blog here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcinternet/2011/08/red_button_dsat_astra.html

.....which states they have moved to (what the BBC designates as) DSAT7

A link further down the page leads to the tuning details for the BBC used transponders at:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/reception/info/sat_frequencies.shtml

...where the values for DSAT7 can be obtained.

(Note, it says no BBC changes on this transponder, but I suspect it is referring to the "prime" channels, as the blog page is specific about where the streams have moved to. (The SID isn't noted for the streams, I suspect it may remain as it is now).

HTH

I lost my signal on the 23rd of last month. Had my Oyster black box software updated & new transponder signal coordinates inputed the following friday the 30th all was well untill the next friday the 7th no signal again, back to the Oyster dealer again on the same day where upon he told me that Astra 2 had altered the coordinates that morning so they reset it again, no charge this time though. £25-30 should do the trick hope this helps. Good luck. HTH.

I had same problem-lost all signal and couldn't lock on-dealer told me how to re-set it and 2 mins later all was well.

Try this if you have an Oyster or similar control:

raise dish,

Press right hand > and hold

Press left hand arrow <

release both and dish should lock on to new frequency

Hope this helps

Mike

Archived