Happy birthday Horace

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Horace is 21 today:D.............and to celebrate I've been doing a few jobs;-)........... I've plumbed in the new tv and put up a shelf for the satelite box, turned the dinette into a U shape, installed a strong point for Troys harness, and added some 240 sockets.........we now have 7:D 

DSCN2157web.jpg.e27546f092b0dedf12699cbdf377043c.jpg

DSCN2154web.jpg.9be162e043b527e9839f207346f795c0.jpg

DSCN2153web.jpg.18c213190457a6f2a87944e529f4d167.jpg

DSCN2155web.jpg.404af55f94f62c2a4603cdafebcb6b4e.jpg

Happy birthday Horace, where's the party?

Dave, why have you put in 240 sockets, I think you will overload the hook up :D

I'm sure you could have had more than 7 smileys from somewhere, or have you used them all up? :-> :-> And I hope you move that hammer or Sue is going to have a big headache, (and you wouldn't want that would you) :$ :$

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2011-10-13 7:57 PM
art338 - 2011-10-13 7:46 PMAnd who is Horace?art
Over to you Dave 8-)
Horace is the name of our camper;-).............It seems to fit, for several reasons, Horace is an "H" reg...... Horace was also the Father inlaws first name...... and Horace is what my Dad used to call me as a kid, as I had a speech impediment and couldn't understand a word I said:D so he used to ask my older brother "what's Horace saying?":$  

Guest pelmetman
flicka - 2011-10-13 10:18 PMLooks like Horace goy a nice new upholstery job for his "coming of age"Will you let him have his own key now Dave.
Actually John:D.....the upholstery is original, I was down at "Charles & Son" a few weeks back, and managed to pick up some old cushions to make the infill seat, the fabric had been discontinued years ago;-)

We're off to Whitby for a few days to a site we have found that is walking distance of the townB-)

Guest pelmetman
knight of the road - 2011-10-14 2:24 AM pretty soon you could be working 7 days a week (lol)

8-)8-)8-)...........Just the thought of working 7 days a week again is enough to give me palpitations Malcolm8-)............No, I'm quite happy doing a few hours a day, a few days a week;-) 

My garden work will take me up to december, then I will have a well earned break for december and january to ease my achy breaky bones till february.

I have got a lot of garden artifacts to make in my woodshop, I dont class that as work more a labour of love, I have just sent off 50 bird boxes to the Lincolnshire wild life trust, got another order to do for a local school.

Guest pelmetman
knight of the road - 2011-10-14 8:15 AMMy garden work will take me up to december, then I will have a well earned break for december and january to ease my achy breaky bones till february.I have got a lot of garden artifacts to make in my woodshop, I dont class that as work more a labour of love, I have just sent off 50 bird boxes to the Lincolnshire wild life trust, got another order to do for a local school.
Talking of work Malcolm:D..............This going away milarky is a right curse, not had a stool order for a couple of weeks and now parked up with a gale blowing.........Bl**dy BBC weather*-).....had 3 today8-)
Glad I've found someone to make em:D

Don't tell "1 foot"(LOL)..it's a lovely site though for dog owners;-).....just a short walk from the beach, where I'm trying to get Troy to fill it with Poooooo........and Whitby is very dog friendly with lots of bowls of water, and even cafes and ice cream parlours that will let dogs in8-)

Obviously Count Dracula has had a civilizing influence on the place(lol)  

Whitby is a place we have been to a few times on days out, its interesting to see the schrapnel from the war that is embedded in the gravestones in St Marys church next to the abbey.

The members of my American group that I manage just lurve to see the pictures of the abbey and the town that i send them.

Guest pelmetman
knight of the road - 2011-10-15 1:19 PMDave,Too much of a good thing is not good for you, I think you should get stuck in to work again and work 7 days, it will do you good.
I've been working so hard this week I've actually got a blister Malcolm.......on my hand8-).....and before anyone makes any rude comments its on my left hand and I'm right handed;-) 

pelmetman - 2011-10-19 6:45 PM

knight of the road - 2011-10-15 1:19 PMDave,Too much of a good thing is not good for you, I think you should get stuck in to work again and work 7 days, it will do you good.
I've been working so hard this week I've actually got a blister Malcolm.......on my hand8-).....and before anyone makes any rude comments its on my left hand and I'm right handed;-) 

Multi-tasking? Or trying to be ambidextrous! :D

Guest pelmetman
I'm glad I led a sheltered life on the lower deck of Er madjes Navy; and don't understand what you and Mel are trying to allude too8-) 

Archived