Truma Combi4 red lighting

colin

Brian Kirby - 2011-10-19 12:23 PM
thebishbus - 2011-10-19 8:51 AM Sorry about that Dave. I just thought that the symptoms sounded like thermocoupler problems.I presumed it would have one. :$ Brian B.

With apologies, but can't resist!  Blessed are the slow learners.  :-D

Might also apply to me, I was so fixated on the boiler that I never checked the other end of cable, as it showed full set of lights it never registered that one of the contacts wasn't, should have remembered back to my training, "a cable has two ends"

Just come back from having our Truma-C boiler fixed. 2 Problems - Thermocouple (its in German so can't give the English translation) and also the bulkhead regulator was collecting liquid gas. They also changed the rubber pipes as they were due to be changed in 2012 anyway. Very pleased with the outcome and cost. The boiler part was under guarantee so they paid the labour and we just paid for the new regulator and pipes. Niort Evasion gave us back the old parts as well. The service was excellent and we spent a lovely night in Niort itself at the Aire, should have been 7 euros but no one came to collect the money. Plenty of electric points on this Aire also. It was a pig to get to as Niort Centre is undergoing a revamp but well worth it as it is a short walk to were all the shops are and also the Museums.

Archived