DFDS our experience

LordThornber

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1footinthegrave
Not really answering for Tracker, but it isn't the easiest thing to drive overland to say a Greek Island especially if you have time constraints, or the Canaries for a couple of weeks of winter sun, simple really ! ! (lol)

Blimey Martyn bet you never thought a complaint about your ferry crossing would start all this up. I am with you, we buy a coffee on the boat and if an early sailing some croissants. Carry a flask on board with a bag of sandwhiches why would you bother. Have you noticed the moneysavers among us always start of by saying 'it has nothing to do with money and I can well afford it'. Why do they keep bringing money into it, oh by the way we looked at a £250,000 van yesterday but decided to keep our old one, we could afford it of course but choose not to. (lol)

Guest 1footinthegrave
I always stand in awe seeing people buying their Costa Coffee,and think, "oh if only I was so well healed" for Gods sake get a life.................. 8-)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pelmetman
LordThornber - 2011-10-25 6:02 PM Absolutely, at least we have the opportunity to sit away from folk with, I can hardly believe I'm typing this, flasks.Flasks.Priceless.
Just reading this months CC mag and thought of you Martyn:D (I don't think your a member of the CC anymore?) as you have just missed a cracking article, one that would be right up your street;-) It was a comparison on "flasks" in this months mag:D........and the winner was the "Master Class Wide Mouth Soup & Food Flask" RRP £23.99............There's something for Lady T to add to your Christmas stocking(lol) 

Haha, nice one Dave, yes still in the CC,

I think I'll cut out the article and stick it on the dashboard just so I can ogle it and think of how seriously luck I am not to have sink to such a level.....

Flasks

Just

Wrong

On

All

Levels

Martyn :D :D :D :D

Guest 1footinthegrave
KInd of reminds me of the brother and sister a few weeks ago caught and prosecuted for indulging in a bit of incest in a lift, I think somewhere in the north of England, or maybe Scotland. I thought that also was plain wrong on all levels. :D

Archived